Thread: We're All In This Together (26) - Viral Misperceptions - TOO CLOSE!

We're All In This Together (26) - Viral Misperceptions - TOO CLOSE!

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Tairin
    Sat today and lah

We had an Uncle Bob. My mother used to always call him Robert as I suppose my Grand mother insisted on using the name she christened him. But, we called him Uncle Bob.
    As you were talking on the video I was reminded how he had an apple orchard and would walk through the orchard every morning with a bushel basket and pick up what are called windfalls. Every time someone visited him he would always have a bag of windfall apples for you to take home. If those apples had been left on the ground they would rot and be useless but, Uncle Bob made sure to pick them up and always have a gift for folks to take home.
    There's a saying, "Bob's your uncle!" sort like, what are you going to do about it; or as we saw recently, "Shou ga nai"
    We are all experiencing this curious time together.

gassho, Shokai

stlah
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Trust!

Gassho, Jiho

STLah

Thank you for the talk Jundo. Living in the United States it's wild to me how this country can have so much money but so many people are struggling through this. Not to mention the leader of my country is basically telling us NOT to listen to the experts. I work for a large company in a scientific field so we go based on German guidelines (home base for the company) but other smaller business are trying to open up too early. I'm very thankful for this sangha and for the global perspective we all have in this shared space. Stay safe my friends!

Gassho,

Joshua
    SatToday/LaH

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Believe in science... trust facts.
    In the meantime, live in the moment. Be grateful for each day.

Gassho,
    Jian