Thread: 'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 12 ....

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 12 ....

Episode 12: One Is the One

Jundo and Kirk discuss the idea of oneness. The good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly are all facets of the great jewel. One ain't just one thing ... or one ... or a thing ...
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/12

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...-ON-THE-AIR%21

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    Last edited by Jundo; 12-27-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

I love all of these podcasts. But this ONE, was my favorite, even though it was part of all the others.

Gassho
    Ishin
    Sat/lah
    Grateful for your practice

Stop kissing butt - I guess since we're all one I am too. hahahaha

Another really good entry!

Gassho

Rish
    -stlah

Excellent episode. Thank you

Gassho
    Washin
    st
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Ah, I understand why I have problems with Jesus's great command to go out teaching and preaching, and then he walks away. Maybe I can't preach and teach making others feel like me-- to be is just to be, so what about Agape, which I call friendship?
    Tai Shi
    sat/ lah
    Gassho
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Nature by Emerson was published in 1836-- I have found it like Whitman on Ward B of Avera Behavioral Health Hospital. I have shared this truly to experience with others. So boundless that others do not want this preaching.

Tai Shi
    sat/ lah
    Gassho
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Hi Tai Shi

I think it is a lovely thing to recommend to other people the books which have moved us and opened our eyes to life. However, what speaks to us does not necessarily speak to someone else.

Likewise with teachings. Sometimes they are what is needed, sometimes they are not. Often we just offer our presence and let people find their own way.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday/lah-

Am schizo affective personality disorder diagnosed so certainly understand some of what happened. Nature by Emerson? Hm. :-) Reverent bows.