Thread: Sticky: Zazen Sitting with Sekishi (M,Th,Su)

Treeleaf Unsui / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar

Sticky: Zazen Sitting with Sekishi (M,Th,Su)

Hello all,

I will use this thread to post about Zazen sittings which I currently host on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday at the following times:
    9:30pm Eastern, 8:30pm Central, 7:30pm Mountain, 6:30pm Pacific, 5:30pm Alaska.

For more details (including a timezone-converter / selector) see the calendar on Treeleaf NOW: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/#calendar

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Also, two additional notes for the time being:

1. This sitting is currently being conducted via Zoom and the Treeleaf NOW "beta" Scheduled Sitting Room: https://www.treeleaf.org/now2/go.php?l=ssr
    2. On Thursday nights, this sitting is immediately followed by our Ango Group Meeting - so do not be surprised if some folks join us near the end of the sitting.

For more see this thread: https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...eptember-15%21

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Hi all,

Due to unforeseen and simultaneous medical issues with two members of our household this week, I may not be able to host sittings the next few days.

Iíll try to be there of course, but if I donít show, thatís ok too.

Thank you all for sharing in practice.

Gassho,
    Sekishi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    sekishi
    石志

Hi all,

Lets get back to regularly scheduled sittings.

Tonight will be a 30 minute sit at 9:30PM EDT followed by our Ango group chat at 10. I hope to see you then!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat
    sekishi
    石志

Some of us sat with you the whole time you were away, cap'n.

gassho
    doyu sat today
    特別な人ではない

Quote Originally Posted by Doyū View Post
    Some of us sat with you the whole time you were away, cap'n.
    I know this to be true.

Hope to see you soon.

Deep bows,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

Hi all,

It does not sound like there will be a conflict, but just in case... I am going to cancel tonight's 9:30 eastern sitting (October 14) to sit with Kyonin's "Farewell to Japan": https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...kai-for-Kyonin

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat
    sekishi
    石志

Hi everyone,

Iím on the road right now in the lowlands where Internet seems like a whispered legend only. So I wonít be able to host the Sunday or Monday night sittings. But you donít need me if you want to just sit in the SSR anyway.

Gassho,
    Sekishi

sekishi
    石志

Woohoo! Made it back earlier than expected. Will be at the sitting tonight. Deep bows.
    Sekishi

sekishi
    石志