Thread: 'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 7 ....

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 7 ....

Oh my ... GOD!

Episode 7: Zen and Religion, Sutra Thumpers, and Mindfulness Meditation

Jundo and Kirk discuss whether you can practice Zen Buddhism if you are a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or believer in another religion. (and the folks who get so hot and bothered by the very thought) ...
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/7

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...-ON-THE-AIR%21

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Thank you, Jundo, for this episode. What you said about making our mothers happy was very touching and answered one of my troubles.

Mateus
    Sat today/LAH
    怠努 (Tai Do) - Lazy Effort
    (also known as Mateus )

禅戒一如 (Zen Kai Ichi Nyo) - Zazen and the Precepts are One!

Thanks - now caught up with all episodes, where to next Jundo??

Gassho, Tokan

Sat + lah

Wonderful! Thank you

Gassho
    Washin
    st
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Just got to listen to this today. I really enjoyed this one. I've also taken much heat for "not being the right kind of _______" or "not doing _____ the right way" (fill in the blank). I stopped trying and stopped caring. When I sit, none of that matters anymore.

Having lost my mother many years ago, I'm not sure what to do about that one. I try to look after my father, though.

However, I am listening out of order -- I saw the title and it caught my attention. I rarely listen to podcasts in order.

gassho
    kim
    st lh

Thank you

Gassho, Tokan (sat)