Thread: Jundo knows hospitals and so does Tai Shi

Jundo knows hospitals and so does Tai Shi

Im tired because today I had a total knee and tonight I have good strength in left knee because of Marjorie and Tai Shi! I am strong and began my exercise program because of Sanford Health and Kyousui my closest Sangha friend! His face is that of a committed nurse which he is since his 20 s and graduation from An Excellent school of business and liberal arts and of course nursing ! He is my
    Friend and hes taught me more than I could imagine about non-violence and compassion What can I say, We are friends on the cushion and off the cushion.

Tai Shi
    sat
    Gassho
    Talk here about Sangha relationship an keep it simple and dont go too deep! I broke my own rule for my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We cannot enjoy life if we spend a lot of time worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

Be well Tai Shi and hope all is well ... take the time to rest.

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

Hi Taishi,

Glad things are going well. Sounds like you have a great support system in place.

Much Metta to you.

Gassho, Shinshi

SaT-LaH
    空道 心志 Kudo Shinshi
    I am just a priest-in-training, any resemblance between what I post and actual teachings is purely coincidental.

La Croix-Avranchin, Basse Normandie, France
    Metta Taishi.

Just Sat

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
    Shin - Heart

Be well soon Tai Shi. Much Metta.

Gassho
    Washin
    sat today
    Kaido (有道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything what I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Sending metta to you, Tai Shi. Good recovery.
    Gassho,
    Mateus
    Sat today/LAH

My dear friends, when I found this thread again on this the morning of the ceremony in which I receive my 32-year medallion from AA, I am touched beyond words at be beauty in my Sangha's response to this my left knee major surgery. I love you all and am touched with tears. And, I do not deserve such friends and have been moved to tears with these Sangha, and such teachings as I have learned from Dogen. Indeed, I am like the bird, who entering the sky finds infinity of the present moment in which I may fly, and my good friend and Sponsor will be present as I have found in the other part of Soto Zen Genjokoan, the part of service that part a paradox begging the question, "Shall I serve?" "Shall I be public" dropping away myself, and in my action give of my compassion for others. Yes, in my new-found teaching in Genjokoan the question is will we be like the fish of the sea swimming into the expanse which is limitless, the second part of our enlightenment of being here in the now through our practice Shikantaza. "Shall I serve with compassion all others?" This is what ultimately the only reason for The Eight Fold Path, and our Precepts. When I became a Buddhist lay-member in the Soto Zen Tradition, I truly vowed that by living in the present moment, in spite of adversity, I would help, "To Save All Sentient Beings."

Tai Shi
    sat/lah
    Gassho
    "We cannot enjoy life if we spend a lot of time worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

Good strength to you.
    sean
    sat.lah
    gassho

Deepest Bows, Much gratitude

Tai Shi
    sat
    Gassho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Shi View Post
    My dear friends, when I found this thread again on this the morning of the ceremony in which I receive my 32-year medallion from AA, I am touched beyond words at be beauty in my Sangha's response to this my left knee major surgery. I love you all and am touched with tears. And, I do not deserve such friends and have been moved to tears with these Sangha, and such teachings as I have learned from Dogen. Indeed, I am like the bird, who entering the sky finds infinity of the present moment in which I may fly, and my good friend and Sponsor will be present as I have found in the other part of Soto Zen Genjokoan, the part of service that part a paradox begging the question, "Shall I serve?" "Shall I be public" dropping away myself, and in my action give of my compassion for others. Yes, in my new-found teaching in Genjokoan the question is will we be like the fish of the sea swimming into the expanse which is limitless, the second part of our enlightenment of being here in the now through our practice Shikantaza. "Shall I serve with compassion all others?" This is what ultimately the only reason for The Eight Fold Path, and our Precepts. When I became a Buddhist lay-member in the Soto Zen Tradition, I truly vowed that by living in the present moment, in spite of adversity, I would help, "To Save All Sentient Beings."

Tai Shi
    sat/lah
    Gassho
    This is truly beautiful Tai Shi. Be well comrade.

Gassho
    Anna

ST/LAH
    Life's too serious to be taken seriously. Laugh at yourself and try to find the space to laugh at life's challenges. Be kind to yourself and look out for each other.