Thread: problem with PayPal

problem with PayPal

The forum signing in hitch is now solved but I seem to have a problem with donating with PayPal.
    I've tried typing the amount in but it stays at 0.000 (!) and asks for correct format?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jinyo

Quote Originally Posted by Jinyo View Post
    The forum signing in hitch is now solved but I seem to have a problem with donating with PayPal.
    I've tried typing the amount in but it stays at 0.000 (!) and asks for correct format?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jinyo

I used PP yesterday with no issues. I have received several notices from them recently that the system would be mostly offline for 3 or 4 days in June while they did improvements. I do not remember when that was to start but soon..

Doshin
    St

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jinyo
    Glad the signing in issue is resolved Jinyo.

I just tried to type in PayPal and i worked for me. Question, is your Chrome browser up to date? Do you have your keyboard layout in a different configuration?

Let us know.

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

Thanks Doshin and Shingen,
    I'm going to try again this evening. I've just created a new account so it may be that there's some glitch
    with that.

Gassho

Jinyo

Sat today

Just tried small amount to see if it works - seems Ok so will switch to monthly contribution.
    It was because I was trying to delete the 0.00 instead of overiding by directly typing in correct amount.
    Not very computer savvy !!

Gassho

Jinyo

ST

Just tried small amount to see if it works - seems Ok so will switch to monthly contribution.
    It was because I was trying to delete the 0.00 instead of overiding by directly typing in correct amount.
    Not very computer savvy !!

Gassho

Jinyo

ST
    Awesome, good to hear and thanks for keeping us updated. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現