Thread: Treeleaf Now

Treeleaf Now

In the spirit of volunteering for the Sangha.....

Somewhere here in cyberspace I know there is a thread about volunteers for Treeleaf Now but darn if I could find it. So here is a redundant one.

I never volunteered to Host because my travels
    /schedule prevent me from committing to a regular time. However I have noted a few posts over the past year about nobody home when folks go to a scheduled sit. Understandably life happens and hosts sometimes can not make it.

My suggestion is if Jundo and the Hosts agree I could be a substitute Host if needed and I am available. I am in the United States Mountain Time Zone.

So ponder it, if an acceptable idea send me a request.

Doshin
    St

Same. Aus GMT +10. I sit personally every day at 6am and 10pm, but can do whatever is needed to help. Once ofs, fill-in or anything useful.
    Nothing to do? Why not Sit?

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post

Somewhere here in cyberspace I know there is a thread about volunteers for Treeleaf Now but darn if I could find it. So here is a redundant one.

/schedule prevent me from committing to a regular time. However I have noted a few posts over the past year about nobody home when folks go to a scheduled sit. Understandably life happens and hosts sometimes can not make it.

My suggestion is if Jundo and the Hosts agree I could be a substitute Host if needed and I am available. I am in the United States Mountain Time Zone.

Doshin
    St
    Hey Doshin,

We do have folks who have been long time sitters host their own sitting, you can see that on our zazen calendar.

If you want to be added I am more then happy to add you ... Let me know what works best for you.

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH

Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Hey Doshin,

We do have folks who have been long time sitters host their own sitting, you can see that on our zazen calendar.

If you want to be added I am more then happy to add you ... Let me know what works best for you.

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH
    Thanks Shingen but I was offering to be a “Substitute” when one of the hosts could not make it. I do not want to have a scheduled time, I can not commit to a consistent schedule.

Gassho
    Doshin

Mp
    Thanks Shingen but I was offering to be a “Substitute” when one of the hosts could not make it. I do not want to have a scheduled time, I can commit to a consistent schedule.

Gassho
    Doshin
    Sounds good Doshin ... You can always just post as well in the general forum if you are planning to sit and then host it via the Free Sitting Room on the NOW page ... Just an idea.

This way there is no pressure. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH

Doshin
    St
    Thank you for the offer, Doshin. I will likely take you up on it in the coming months. Sometimes my kids throw me a curve ball, and it's nice to have someone I could tag out with if necessary.

Gassho,
    Shujin

ST

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Kyoudou Shujin 教道 守仁

🙏 I will join you sometime to see how you run your sit

Doshin
    St