Thread: Treeleaf Google Community

Treeleaf Google Community

I've been trying to join the Treeleaf Google Community for a year without success and wondered if anybody had any ideas. If I click on Treeleaf Google Community it says 'cancel join request' and 'You need to join the Community to see posts.' Shokai says as far he can see I am a member and there is no join request. I've tried cancelling the request and clicking 'ask to join' again numerous times but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anybody got any ideas?

Gassho

sat today, lah

Sean
    Last edited by Sean; 08-14-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I've been trying to join the Treeleaf Google Community for a year without success and wondered if anybody had any ideas. If I click on Treeleaf Google Community it says 'cancel join request' and 'You need to join the Community to see posts.' Shokai says as far he can see I am a member and there is no join request. I've tried cancelling the request and clicking 'ask to join' again numerous times but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anybody got any ideas?

Gassho

sat today, lah

Sean
    Hello Sean,

Are you talking about the Google+ community?

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Gassho

sat today, lah

Sean
    Hi Sean,

I PMed you. Maybe I can get it sorted.

Gassho,

Shugen

Sattoday/LAH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    As a priest in training, please take everything I say with a pinch of salt

Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼