Thread: Shikantaza easy? Or am i doing it wrong

Shikantaza easy? Or am i doing it wrong

Well, hello everybody this is my first post and hopefully not last , I am really exited to speak about Zazen with other practitioners since I have been practicing alone and also learned on my own. The main downside of learning by trial and error is of course that you can get it all wrong or develop a big sense of pride. But here is how I have experienced practicing shikantaza, I learned through books and internet, and I think it have been very easy to learn. In the beginning I would become lost in day dreams, frustrated that I didn’t do it right, judging , today it was bad Zazen , today it was good zazen,I would become easily frustrated and so on. But awhile ago I started to get it , I don’t know a better expression for it. Give up the fight , put down the guard and just let it happen. Let any thoughts arise and die, let chaos in mind be don’t fight it, but find peace with chaos , fear, anger ,pain,whatever arises just let it be. And lately this is working out just great, I just sit, I rarely drift away in daydreams , I let thoughts come and go, I let pain arise and I let pain go away , sometimes I have a million thoughts coming and going and somedays my mind is really calm today was such a day. So what do you guys think am I on the right path or just some huge ego trip, I still think it is really difficult to practice like this in daily life.Im looking forward to your responses,best wishes , Mattias

Gassho 🙏🏻

Hi Mattias,

Welcome again!

You know, from your short description, I get a really good feeling that it is very good.

But you know what? You will know more than anyone if it is "right." How? Well, it will feel right, much as you describe. Second, you will find that the ease and wisdom which result will come off the cushion too, and have some good effects at other times (particularly stressful or crisis time) in your life. If it seems to be having a positive effect, then it is.

Of course, as you state, don't expect that it always goes smoothly. It is like surfing or baseball or any activity. Some days, every wave goes well and one stays on the board, other days you fall off the board. Some days, the pitcher throws strikes, other days only foul balls. Remember that Zazen is sitting with that which transcends on or off, strike or foul. In other words (as strange as this sounds), the good days of Zazen are good, but even the bad days of Zazen are good too!

Yes, Zazen is easy, like breathing. But, some days, even breathing is hard.

Gassho, Jundo

PS - Matthias, would you mind to post an introduction here, if you have not done so already. Thank you.

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...lks-%28July%29
    Last edited by Jundo; 07-21-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

You are doing great Matthias!

Gasho, Jishin, _/st\_

Mp
    Hello Mattias,

Yes, it sounds like you have found your groove. =) As Jundo has also said, it is you who will know the beauty of this practice, as this practice unfolds and shines like a jewel different for each of us. One has to experience Shikantaza, not be told. Sometimes the sky is filled with clouds, sometimes is completely clear, either way, the sun always shines. Keep at it, you are doing great. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH

I find even when I am in "Zazen fail" mode (pretty much every day!) - it's still good!
    gassho
    sjl
    sat.lah
    p.s. stick with it!

Sure sounds like Zazen to me
    Thank you for your practice!

Gassho,
    Jakuden
    SatToday/LAH

Joyo
    Sounds like you are doing great. A lot of times we have to unlearn a lot, as shikantaza isn't nearly as difficult as what we think it "should" be. Thank you for sharing your experience here. =)

Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat todaylah

"you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue. I'm afraid."
    -Albus Dumbledore
    Thank you for your kind comments and for your practice as well!
    gassho,
    sjl
    sat,lah

oops, Jakuden, I failed to do "quotes" in my last!
    sjl

I guess your right about that it’s only me who can decide whether It’s ”right” or not. I think Zazen now vs before feels more natural than before, so I guess I’m on the right path.
    Well I’m definitely more patient and open in life generally than a couple a years ago. But it’s so easy to label , judge, and in my case hold grudges.

You’re absolutely right, and that’s what I think makes this practice so great, it’s just like life, up and down, sometimes painfully boring ,sometimes absolutely beautiful

Gassho

Sat today

Quote Originally Posted by Joyo View Post
    Sounds like you are doing great. A lot of times we have to unlearn a lot, as shikantaza isn't nearly as difficult as what we think it "should" be. Thank you for sharing your experience here. =)

Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat todaylah

I agree, when I first heard of shikantaza I read , not for beginners, very difficult and so on. Personally I believe that it’s our natural state to be in, so if we have expectations of feeling good, or reach some mental state it will be difficult and also very disappointing. So perhaps the most important is to drop “how it should be”.

Gassho
    Sat today

Thank you everybody for taking time to answer me and for your kind words I appreciate it.

People ask me sometimes if I feel I'm making any progress on the spiritual path, and I always say don't ask me, ask my wife and kids! In my view, it's possible to get too close to our 'selves' and judge/doubt our practice. I find it's the people closest to me who provide the honest answer.

Sounds like your doing well Mattias

Gassho, Earl
    sattoday

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    People ask me sometimes if I feel I'm making any progress on the spiritual path, and I always say don't ask me, ask my wife and kids! In my view, it's possible to get too close to our 'selves' and judge/doubt our practice. I find it's the people closest to me who provide the honest answer.

Sounds like your doing well Mattias

Gassho, Earl
    sattoday

OOH OH ME!, ME!

In all seriousness, Shikantaza has let me shut-up and my wife (and kids) mention how much calmer I am every day. And it always makes me smile .
    Nothing to do? Why not Sit?

For me it’s not the sitting. It’s the practice of daily sitting that seems a struggle. Unlike today.

Gassho
    Ishin
    Sat Today/ lah
    Grateful for your practice

Quote Originally Posted by Ishin View Post
    For me it’s not the sitting. It’s the practice of daily sitting that seems a struggle. Unlike today.

Gassho
    Ishin
    Sat Today/ lah
    It helps to have support. My wife sits with me pretty much everyday. She doesn't sit Shikantaza and that doesn't matter to me. Her presence helps me stay consistent. Our 15 year old son just leaves us alone when we are sitting. This way I am not struggling to carve out time It is just part of the day

Tairin
    Sat today with my wife and with all of you
    Last edited by Tairin; 07-24-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tairin View Post
    It helps to have support. My wife sits with me pretty much everyday. She doesn't sit Shikantaza and that doesn't matter to me. Her presence helps me stay consistent. Our 15 year old son just leaves us alone when we are sitting. This way I am not struggling to carve out time It is just part of the day

Tairin
    Sat today with my wife and with all of you

thank you

Ishin
    Sat Today
    lah

Quote Originally Posted by Ishin View Post

Gassho
    Ishin
    Sat Today/ lah
    We recommend 15 minutes a day of sitting, but taking it "off the cushion" too ... to the doctor's waiting room, the hot day, the pink slip at work, the flat tires of life. See here ,...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...091#post189091

and

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...nners-%2813%29

However, some may feel at home to sit longer. If that resonates, then sit longer. In fact, sometimes go sit for hours or head to a retreat for days!

If one cannot, then sit for 5 minutes ... or 1 minute ... or 1 second ... knowing that it holds all time and space. Yes, this is a weird practice. It is not about time, so we sit for a time each day to recall that fact! See here ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...ckin-Up-Points

That is not an excuse not to sit, but just a reminder that sitting is not a matter of long or short or how long one sits.

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH
    Last edited by Jundo; 07-25-2018 at 08:54 AM.

La Croix-Avranchin, Basse Normandie, France
    Mattias

Sounds like you're doing fine as others have said. Iv'e been sitting daily now for around 22 months and only in the last few weeks have I given up on the fight of analyzing right and wrong zazen, good and bad zazen while I'm on the zafu. I'm finally accepting it is what is but hey its a slower transition off the zafu than on it. Keep doing what you're doing.

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
    Shin - Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Getchi View Post
    OOH OH ME!, ME!
    Haha! excellent Thanks for pointing that out Getchi.

When I first stated sitting, I couldn't let go of thoughts, perceptions, sensations, judgments. Then, I thought I was able to let go, but the attachments were just finer, subtler, sneakier. Then I was able to let go, but not able to let go of having to let go (as Jishin occasionally points out, being attached to being unattached is being attached)! Now, when I can occasionally let go of thinking that I need to let go, I can't let go of "I'm doing it!" which places me squarely back at the beginning. This is indeed a strange practice...

Shinshou (Daniel)
    Sat Today

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    We recommend 15 minutes a day of sitting, but taking it "off the cushion" too ... to the doctor's waiting room, the hot day, the pink slip at work, the flat tires of life. See here ,...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...091#post189091

and

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...nners-%2813%29

However, some may feel at home to sit longer. If that resonates, then sit longer. In fact, sometimes go sit for hours or head to a retreat for days!

If one cannot, then sit for 5 minutes ... or 1 minute ... or 1 second ... knowing that it holds all time and space. Yes, this is a weird practice. It is not about time, so we sit for a time each day to recall that fact! See here ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...ckin-Up-Points

That is not an excuse not to sit, but just a reminder that sitting is not a matter of long or short or how long one sits.

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH
    Understood

Gassho
    Ishin
    Sat Today/lah

Hi,
    I have followed this thread with interest.
    For me, I find that the duration of my sit brings, in general, different qualities. What i mean.... and its tricky to find the words to capture this.... is that if i sit for 15-20 minutes plus, i find I can almost feel my mind settling.
    During my day I will often pause for "on the hoof" moments of zazen, a breath or two, maybe 5 minutes at work. These "quick sits" I find helpful in many ways, but my daily more "formal" sit has a peace and depth to it.
    All have value and i feel a benefit for moments of zazen as well as longer sits. Maybe as i deepen my practice i may be able to capture the depth of the experience in those momentary moments.
    Practing alone, its just me, so this forum is the only place for me to share and learn so would value any thoughts from the sangha.
    (sorry about lots of "...")
    Gassho
    Richard
    Sat today and LAH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hi,
    For me, I find that the duration of my sit brings, in general, different qualities. What i mean.... and its tricky to find the words to capture this.... is that if i sit for 15-20 minutes plus, i find I can almost feel my mind settling.
    During my day I will often pause for "on the hoof" moments of zazen, a breath or two, maybe 5 minutes at work. These "quick sits" I find helpful in many ways, but my daily more "formal" sit has a peace and depth to it.
    All have value and i feel a benefit for moments of zazen as well as longer sits. Maybe as i deepen my practice i may be able to capture the depth of the experience in those momentary moments.
    Practing alone, its just me, so this forum is the only place for me to share and learn so would value any thoughts from the sangha.
    Gassho
    Richard
    Sat today and LAH

I know what you mean but i think benefits may be the wrong word. i can say only for me but its rather that when i do my formal zazen for 25 minutes i have more space for my practice and i am in some setting that i feel more settled because i know i can just sit for this duration and wont be disturbed. In the small periods in the daily life i am in some state to be ready to stop this small zazen to react what maybe disturbs this sitting (kids, collegues and so on). So i am not fully enganged in it than when i do my formal practice. I think that is the only division between formal/informal for me. Its still the same in the sense that there is sitting happening while everything appears and fades but with different engagement but without benefits
    gassho
    Ben

Stlah

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hi,
    Gassho
    Richard
    Sat today and LAH

If it feels right, then it is right. It is like breathing or walking in that way too.

Just remember that, ultimately, Zazen is not about good or bad, settled or unsettled, long or short and the like. Yes, that is the Koan of Zazen.

Gassho, J

ST Lah

"Everything is a skill" is something I say a lot. I do it to defuse deeply-held beliefs about talent that we are taught from a very young age. People seem naturally gifted with abilities in art, athletics, math, whatever, but it's just jumping to conclusions because we don't see the thousands of hours they spent practicing and getting better. We end up forming defeatist attitudes, a common one is that people think their "brain isn't wired to learn languages" when the precise opposite is actually true, so they give up learning anything beyond their native one. If you were told you were smart at a young age and run into a real mental challenge, you actually give up much more easily and make excuses because admitting that it's hard would be admitting that you're actually not smart at all.

Zazen is the one thing that I don't think is a skill you get better at with practice. The whole point is that you can't get better at it, but you still practice anyways. It's one thing to read about "beginner's mind" and embrace it, but it's another thing to discover there's no alternative to "beginner's mind". Every time I sit is different, and getting "good" at zazen is getting "good" at being in that particular moment. It's simply impossible to carry your experience of past zazen into the zazen you're practicing right now. After months of regular sitting, this is the way I understand Zazen being "neither good nor bad".

Even then, there are certainly zazen sessions that were "better" than others. I experienced some kind of stillness for longer, I learned some insight about non-self or emptiness, sometimes big insights and sometimes small. Even then, to consider those "better" seems wrong; the practice was always the same. To value the "better" times over all other times seems like a very dangerous kind of attachment, and trying to pursue the "better" times would sabotage the whole practice.

_/\_
    Kenny
    Sat Today

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

Zazen is the one thing that I don't think is a skill you get better at with practice. The whole point is that you can't get better at it, but you still practice anyways. It's one thing to read about "beginner's mind" and embrace it, but it's another thing to discover there's no alternative to "beginner's mind". Every time I sit is different, and getting "good" at zazen is getting "good" at being in that particular moment. It's simply impossible to carry your experience of past zazen into the zazen you're practicing right now. After months of regular sitting, this is the way I understand Zazen being "neither good nor bad".

Even then, there are certainly zazen sessions that were "better" than others. I experienced some kind of stillness for longer, I learned some insight about non-self or emptiness, sometimes big insights and sometimes small. Even then, to consider those "better" seems wrong; the practice was always the same. To value the "better" times over all other times seems like a very dangerous kind of attachment, and trying to pursue the "better" times would sabotage the whole practice.
    Ah, becoming Wise-Crazy like the rest of us I see. Yes, the Karmic Katch-22 of Shikantaza.

PS - For our foreign speakers not familiar with the slang "Catch 22"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(logic)
    Last edited by Jundo; 07-26-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getchi View Post
    OOH OH ME!, ME!

In all seriousness, Shikantaza has let me shut-up and my wife (and kids) mention how much calmer I am every day. And it always makes me smile .
    Same here , that’s what my wife tells me too. And that’s pretty awesome I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Seishin View Post
    Mattias

Sounds like you're doing fine as others have said. Iv'e been sitting daily now for around 22 months and only in the last few weeks have I given up on the fight of analyzing right and wrong zazen, good and bad zazen while I'm on the zafu. I'm finally accepting it is what is but hey its a slower transition off the zafu than on it. Keep doing what you're doing.
    Yeah, it takes its time to stop judging like that, but also or mindset is programmed from our childhood to always achieve something. So it’s difficult to get out of these habits. Especially of the cushion as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshou View Post
    When I first stated sitting, I couldn't let go of thoughts, perceptions, sensations, judgments. Then, I thought I was able to let go, but the attachments were just finer, subtler, sneakier. Then I was able to let go, but not able to let go of having to let go (as Jishin occasionally points out, being attached to being unattached is being attached)! Now, when I can occasionally let go of thinking that I need to let go, I can't let go of "I'm doing it!" which places me squarely back at the beginning. This is indeed a strange practice...

Shinshou (Daniel)
    Sat Today
    This describes my problem off the cushion, not so much during formal zazen. In daily life I’m too attached to being not attached. That I forget to let go and are caught up in daydreams instead of being aware in the present. But I guess to realise that you have been thinking of dressing up in pyjamas and meeting other grownups in a sweety gym and try to kill each other is also ok. That’s what’s on my mind most of the time, jiu jitsu. But I make up how things should be, it’s not ok to think of jiu jitsu practice when on the beach , I should be focused on the whole beach experience. And i ,you know get a feeling that that’s not how it should be, but that’s exactly what I do in zazen all the time ,wake up from daydreams , worries and all that , just in daily life I tend to believe I do something wrong and it feels frustrating.

Sat today
    Gassho

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    it’s not ok to think of jiu jitsu practice when on the beach , I should be focused on the whole beach experience.
    I'm not sure I agree with that...I'd say when on the beach, just be on the beach; when on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu, just be on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu. It just becomes part of the "whole beach experience." There is nothing outside of reality whether we realize it or not.

As always, just my experience.

Shinshou (Dan)
    Sat Today

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshou View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with that...I'd say when on the beach, just be on the beach; when on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu, just be on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu. It just becomes part of the "whole beach experience." There is nothing outside of reality whether we realize it or not.
    I am with you on this. When on the beach, sometimes just be on the beach ... that is what is. When on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu, just be on the beach thinking about jiu jitsu ... that is what is.

I think people sometimes confuse being "in the moment" (a lovely thing sometimes, to do one action at one time with full attention) with allowing the moment to just be the moment. Sometimes I do the former (for example, when playing with my kids in the park, I just do that with full attention), and sometimes I do the latter. Even "multi-tasking," which is sometimes necessary in our busy days, is fine when one must multi-task. When multi-tasking, just be one with multi-tasking ... for that is what is. Each in its proper place and time, no problem.

Some folks think that Zen is about always being "one action in one moment with full attention" all the time, and that sounds like a horrible way to live frankly.

Gassho, J

SatToday

I have to say that this teaching has resolved a huge amount of guilt I always used to carry. One of my first posts at Treeleaf was about Zazen being difficult because I always felt guilty that I should be doing something else. Now in some ways I am actually less “mindful” than I used to be, but it’s such a relief not to worry about it! I am fine with whatever is going on around me, whether it’s multitasking or focusing, whatever the moment demands. I try to carry the spacious awareness of Zazen with me, so I can appreciate the lunch I’m eating while I do my paperwork, and be still a little amazed that I am reading my teacher’s words from Japan on a little screen while I do my nighttime routine. If we can’t abandon our families and go live in a mud hut, then we have to keep up with today’s world, and it’s just too fast-paced not to multitask sometimes.
    Gassho
    Jakuden
    SatToday/LAH/muktitasked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been scanning this thread also. I've been having the hardest time truly understanding the easiness of Shikantaza.

To be honest I rarely feel ease with arisings in my practice. Being natural and letting things be natural is sort of a mind bending concept to me, rooted in non-doing yet there being a slight intentionality behind Zazen.

Despite difficulty with sitting, I do notice how my relationship to arisings has changed for the better. Anxiety comes up a lot in social situations which I can't avoid so I feel I've gotten to know it quite well. I've also noticed that my daily life can be a great teacher. I sometimes notice I've slipped into doing something naturally without the usual intensive effort and it shows me what it's like to "not do". It seems to be a concept that's felt rather than understood in our heads so to speak. Even though I don't feel it so often, I am grateful for the moments I do.

In a way I feel afraid to sit. I seem to get washed away in my "doing mind" almost always and I feel like I get stuck there, and it grows. Reading everyone's posts here is a great support though and helps me feel it's ok.

I was a bit hesitant to write about this. I usually want to make sure I stick to posting if I really feel I have something positive, helpful, or interesting, but not really knowing anyone close to me who meditates, this thought has been a bit stuck with me.

ANYWAYS, it does sound like you're on the right track Mattias . I think I'm inching my way there myself. Apologies if this wasn't appropriate, I kind of felt I needed to get that off my chest.

All the best.

Gassho
    Gaby
    Will Sit now

You are are doing great!

Gasho, Jishin, _/st\_

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by babyleaf View Post
    I've been scanning this thread also. I've been having the hardest time truly understanding the easiness of Shikantaza.

To be honest I rarely feel ease with arisings in my practice. Being natural and letting things be natural is sort of a mind bending concept to me, rooted in non-doing yet there being a slight intentionality behind Zazen.

Despite difficulty with sitting, I do notice how my relationship to arisings has changed for the better. Anxiety comes up a lot in social situations which I can't avoid so I feel I've gotten to know it quite well. I've also noticed that my daily life can be a great teacher. I sometimes notice I've slipped into doing something naturally without the usual intensive effort and it shows me what it's like to "not do". It seems to be a concept that's felt rather than understood in our heads so to speak. Even though I don't feel it so often, I am grateful for the moments I do.

In a way I feel afraid to sit. I seem to get washed away in my "doing mind" almost always and I feel like I get stuck there, and it grows. Reading everyone's posts here is a great support though and helps me feel it's ok.

I was a bit hesitant to write about this. I usually want to make sure I stick to posting if I really feel I have something positive, helpful, or interesting, but not really knowing anyone close to me who meditates, this thought has been a bit stuck with me.

ANYWAYS, it does sound like you're on the right track Mattias . I think I'm inching my way there myself. Apologies if this wasn't appropriate, I kind of felt I needed to get that off my chest.

All the best.

Gassho
    Gaby
    Will Sit now
    Hey Gaby,

First off, life and practice are not all just about the good times, the positive times. There are times when they can be frustrating or scary and in those times, we too are here to help and support.

As an encouraging note, it sounds that your practice is doing well. Regardless of how long you have been sitting/practicing, things still will come up, we are not separate from life. The beauty of this practice is it allows us to just be with whatever comes up, see it for what it is, and allow it to go on it's merry way. When we become stuck, it is because the mind is fixated on those thoughts or feelings. We may not see it right away, but when we do, just bring yourself back to your posture, take a breath in, and let the fixation go.

This takes time, so be patient, this is a life long practice. If you get stuck, we are here to help. Keep at it, you are doing great ... in time you see these moments of being stuck less and less. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat/LAH

"The VOICES Parade"

When you practice zazen, there will be a parade.

First in the parade, you forgot to do laundry.

Second is the marching band that goes, "should've I done that?"

After the parade is over, everything keeps moving on.

Remind yourself of the voices parade, even while you are in waking life.

Watch the entire parade as a spectator, not a volunteer.
    "May I be a flashlight to all beings living in life's dreary and despicable basement" - Sean C.T.

Thank you Jishin and Shingen for the encouragement! And thank you Beakon for the analogy of voices being like a parade that passes on.

I've been sitting considering what you said Shingen. I've been growing more accepting of typical negative emotions (anxiety, anger, sadness...) but I think I've realised I haven't been so with my occasional unwholesome reactions to them. Sometimes I feel equanimity. But when I don't, I've been refusing to accept the absence of it, convincing myself that I'm doing something wrong or that the Zazen is wrong.

Thank you all for inspiring me again. Sorry to hijack the thread Mattias . But I'm glad I got the support I think was much needed.

All the best.

Gassho
    Gaby
    Sat Today

Quote Originally Posted by babyleaf View Post
    Sometimes I feel equanimity. But when I don't, I've been refusing to accept the absence of it, convincing myself that I'm doing something wrong or that the Zazen is wrong.
    Ah, no equanimity about sometimes feeling no equanimity.

Try instead to feel deep equanimity about sometimes feeling equanimity and sometimes not feeling equanimity.

It sounds strange at first, but the latter is much wiser about being human.

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH

Thank you Jundo! Will keep that with me.

Gassho
    Gaby
    Sat Today

Hi everybody. Sorry for bumping this thread. But i just wanted to express my gratitude to you all for taking the time to answer my questions, very informative and helpful answers, gassho .
    Sorry also for the late reply but I had a rough couple of weeks since I got back from vacation, nothing serious just ordinary life with work and family.

Gassho
    Sat today

No worries , i dont think you hijacked anything. Glad to see you got support for your practice, best wishes .

Gassho
    Sat today

Hi everybody. Sorry for bumping this thread. But i just wanted to express my gratitude to you all for taking the time to answer my questions, very informative and helpful answers, gassho .
    Sorry also for the late reply but I had a rough couple of weeks since I got back from vacation, nothing serious just ordinary life with work and family.

Gassho
    Sat today

No worries , i dont think you hijacked anything. Glad to see you got support for your practice, best wishes .

Gassho
    Sat today

Hi Mattias,

I think you are doing great. Effort is most important and outcome less so. I see good effort! Let me know if any questions have not been answered to your satisfaction. You are doing a good job!

Gasho, Jishin, _/st\_