Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 83

Thread: I need your donation against violence.

  1. #1

    I need your donation against violence.

    Hi Treeleafer.

    This is monk Kakunen.

    This post is allowed by Jundo.

    I suffer violence from my family.

    So I need to move house .I find small share house .

    My doctor and teacher of Zen in Japan recommend to separate for me and my family.

    If you can donate ,please donate by PayPal.

    Address
    monk.kakunen@gmail.com

    Sorry for can not write detail.

    Gassho.

  2. #2
    Sorry to hear about your troubles


    Sat2day

  3. #3
    Hello Mr. K,

    I am sorry to hear of your struggles. I wish you all the best and hope things work out.

    Much metta.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH

    Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  4. #4
    Mr. K,

    sending lots of love and metta and hope you are doing ok!

    Gassho
    Byōkan
    sat + lah
    Please take my words with a big grain of salt. I know nothing. Wisdom is only found in our whole-hearted practice together.

  5. #5

    I need your donation against violence.

    Canít stop crying.Thank you for good word and donation.

    My mind is with you.

    My doctor said to me ,I will stop bad flow of violence.

    My teacher of Zen in Japan said,Kakunenís mind is changing step by step for good direction.

    I will do my best with Jundo and all Treeleafer.

    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-12-2017 at 09:19 AM.

  6. #6
    My teacher of Zen in Japan said,Kakunen’s mind is changing step by step for good direction.
    Much metta and thank you for your practice, Mr. K.

    Gassho
    Washin
    sat today

  7. #7
    I think violence is dangerous,but violence is not violence.

    Kind of Karma.

    So I will try to keep calm.

    And I will go Zendo in this year end,named Myotokuji international temple.

    Anyway,I will keep on practicing.

    Nine bows
    Gassho
    Sat today

    Kakunen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Eishuu
    Guest
    Dear Kakunen,

    I am so sorry you are experiencing violence from your family. I am not surprised you are crying alot. I hope you can get away soon. I will sit for you and your situation.

    Gassho
    Lucy
    ST/LAH

  9. #9
    Hi Kakunen,

    Hope things get better. Much metta, my friend.

    Gassho,

    Kyonin
    Sat/LAH
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

  10. #10

    I need your donation against violence.

    Thank you everyone.

    Stop violence!Stop flow of violence to my son.

    Today is birthday of him.



    I love his smile^_^
    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-12-2017 at 05:04 PM.

  11. #11
    Eishuu
    Guest
    Happy Birthday to your son!

    Gassho
    Lucy
    ST/LAH

  12. #12


    He's adorable! May you both be safe and well.

    Gassho
    Byōkan
    sat + lah
    Please take my words with a big grain of salt. I know nothing. Wisdom is only found in our whole-hearted practice together.

  13. #13
    Treeleaf Unsui Geika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego County, California
    Happy birthday to your son!

    Gassho, sat today, lah
    求道芸化 Kyudo Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

  14. #14

    I need your donation against violence.

    Thank you everyone.

    I canceled all work and volunteer till this weekend,and come seaside,and cool down.

    I will cool down till Friday.

    Thank you for metta.

    Gassho.

    I will try to have little Sesshin at here.



    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Treeleaf Unsui Geika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego County, California
    Beautiful place. Enjoy!

    Gassho, sat today, lah
    求道芸化 Kyudo Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

  16. #16
    Eishuu
    Guest
    That looks like a beautiful place. Hope you have a healing few days.

    Gassho
    Lucy
    ST/LAH

  17. #17

    I need your donation against violence.

    I post new article about violence.

    Before Jundo went to hospital ,he said to me,do best effort together.

    And lots of Treeleafer ,especially Jundo Shingen Kyonin Joyo encouraged me.

    I am only Japanese here.Sorry for bad English.

    And I hope this article will be helpful for you.

    Thank you Arigato ありがとう

    https://monkkakunen.blogspot.jp/2017...lence.html?m=1

    Gassho.
    Nine bows.
    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-14-2017 at 10:55 AM.

  18. #18
    I read your article. Thank you. I hope you soon have a peaceful path through your difficulties soon enough.

    Gassho, Kyotai
    ST
    I am a student at Treeleaf. Please take what I say with a grain of salt. Gassho

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyotai View Post
    I read your article. Thank you. I hope you soon have a peaceful path through your difficulties soon enough.

    Gassho, Kyotai
    ST
    Thank you Kyotai.

    Peace ^_^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20

    I need your donation against violence.

    I post opinion about violence.

    Canít express word.

    https://monkkakunen.blogspot.jp/2017...lence.html?m=1

    Sat today and Nine bows.
    Gassho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    I post opinion about violence.

    Can’t express word.

    https://monkkakunen.blogspot.jp/2017...lence.html?m=1

    Sat today and Nine bows.
    Gassho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the truth. Thank you for being here, sitting with us and sharing your path Kakunen.

    Gassho,
    Jakuden
    Sattoday/LAH
    清 道 寂田
    SEIDO JAKUDEN
    I am a novice priest. Any resemblance my posts may have to actual teachings about the Dharma, living or dead, is purely coincidental (and just my attempt to be helpful).

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuden View Post
    That is the truth. Thank you for being here, sitting with us and sharing your path Kakunen.

    Gassho,
    Jakuden
    Sattoday/LAH
    Thank you very much.
    ありがとうございます^_^

    I pray our mind will be clear sky like this picture.

    Sat today.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Joyo
    Guest
    Dear Kakunen,

    I very much understand coming from a violent upbringing. I know the pain, and I know it is possible to live free from violence and the pain it brings.

    Keep on the path and devote yourself to peace.

    Be well, and know that you will be ok.

    Your English is very good, by the way.

    We are always here for you. May you be well, and free from suffering, my friend.

    Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat today/lah
    Last edited by Joyo; 12-16-2017 at 02:11 PM.

  24. #24
    Joyo
    Guest
    Peace is already here, it is within you, in front of you, you only need to be in touch with it.
    ~ Thich Nhat Hanh



    Gassho,
    Joyo

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyo View Post
    Peace is already here, it is within you, in front of you, you only need to be in touch with it.
    ~ Thich Nhat Hanh



    Gassho,
    Joyo


    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyo View Post
    Peace is already here, it is within you, in front of you, you only need to be in touch with it.
    ~ Thich Nhat Hanh



    Gassho,
    Joyo
    I think ,kind of good word like this word by Thich Nhat Hahn and you and every Treeleafer is donation.

    Also Jundo said to me good word before he went to hospital because of surgery.

    I love this Sangha.

    I feel pain.But pain is pain.Just accept .

    Gassho.
    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    Joyo
    Guest
    Dear Kakunen,

    I feel your pain. I am sure many of us here at Treeleaf do. And we will continue to walk this path with you.

    Pain can lead to peace, if we let it. I've learned that lesson many times.

    Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat today/lah

  28. #28
    I come back to Tokyo,my house.

    But my mother change room key ,so I can not enter.

    I have lots of experience like this situation.

    I know my mother need to loved her parents.

    So I will try to be patience a little.

    Hard to go my job.

    But I do not stop working now.

    Because of my son and ex wife.I respect her.



    Difficult to sit ,but try to sit.

    Nine bows.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    I come back to Tokyo,my house.

    But my mother change room key ,so I can not enter.

    I have lots of experience like this situation.

    I know my mother need to loved her parents.

    So I will try to be patience a little.

    Hard to go my job.

    But I do not stop working now.

    Because of my son and ex wife.I respect her.



    Difficult to sit ,but try to sit.

    Nine bows.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lovely video Kakunen, thank you. =)

    You are right, just sit and do the best you can ... this is what's needed.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    I come back to Tokyo,my house.

    But my mother change room key ,so I can not enter.

    I have lots of experience like this situation.

    I know my mother need to loved her parents.

    So I will try to be patience a little.

    Hard to go my job.

    But I do not stop working now.

    Because of my son and ex wife.I respect her.



    Difficult to sit ,but try to sit.

    Nine bows.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Peace !

    Gassho Kyotai
    ST

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I am a student at Treeleaf. Please take what I say with a grain of salt. Gassho

  31. #31
    しょうがない。また英語で書きます。




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  32. #32
    Let it be




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  33. #33
    Eishuu
    Guest
    Hi Kakunen,
    Just wanted to say that I read your blog posts on violence. Thank you for sharing. I have no words. Deep bows

    Gassho
    Lucy
    ST/LAH

  34. #34
    Monk is just one human.

    I can not select parents.

    But I can select what to do.

    Step by step.
    Day by day.

    Gassho
    Nine bows

    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    Monk is just one human.

    I can not select parents.

    But I can select what to do.

    Step by step.
    Day by day.

    Gassho
    Nine bows

    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, this is very true Kakunen.

    I hope you are well.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  36. #36
    When I focus inside myself.

    I feel peace inside.

    Lots of metta ,power of earth ease my mind.

    No so easy,but we can do.

    Gassho
    Nine bows.

    Sat at cold day.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    When I focus inside myself.

    I feel peace inside.

    Lots of metta ,power of earth ease my mind.

    No so easy,but we can do.

    Gassho
    Nine bows.

    Sat at cold day.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you Kakunen. You are right, it is not always easy. Thank you for your words.

    Gassho, Kyotai
    ST

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I am a student at Treeleaf. Please take what I say with a grain of salt. Gassho

  38. #38
    Hi Kakunen,

    Your son is the sun! He shines with that beautiful smile

    Yes, life not always is what we want and people not always do kind things.

    But it's all part of our training and there is teachings in everything that surrounds us. That is why it's called dharma.

    Metta for you and your family.

    Gassho,

    Kyonin
    Sat/LAH
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    Step by step.
    Day by day.


    Gassho
    Byōkan
    sat + lah
    Please take my words with a big grain of salt. I know nothing. Wisdom is only found in our whole-hearted practice together.

  40. #40
    Joyo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    Monk is just one human.

    I can not select parents.

    But I can select what to do.

    Step by step.
    Day by day.

    Gassho
    Nine bows

    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So true, Kakunen


    Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat today/lah

  41. #41
    Gassho for every Treeleafer.

    Good words is my motivation.

    And maybe Jundo accept this good friendship of Sangha.

    Nine bows.
    Sat today.

    Kakunen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #42


    Gassho
    Marcus
    SatToday

  43. #43
    Thank you for all helping.

    Nine bows.
    Kakunen

    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  44. #44

    I need your donation against violence.

    I can buy Christmas present for my son,because of your donation.

    Peace for future and kids.

    Thank you all Treeleafer.

    Nine bows
    Sat today



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-22-2017 at 10:30 AM.

  45. #45

    I need your donation against violence.

    Coming to grave of ancestors at year end.

    I ask them ,why did you do violence?

    But I need to seek by myself.

    Thank you for be with me.

    Sorry for bad English.

    I can separate with violence at year end and begging period at next year.

    I know ,nobody want to do violence.

    But I cannot understand right now.

    I hope I will understand about peace.

    My ancle always said to me.
    You are too much kind.

    I need to think about my kindness.

    Nine bows.
    Gassho.

    Sat today.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  46. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    I ask them ,why did you do violence?
    Hello Kakunen,

    Sometimes the people who do violence is because they had violence done to them.

    My Dad did violence because violence was done to him. In time he learned that violence was wrong. In that time, I learned to forgive my Dad because, he was was driven by his own fear and sadness.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  47. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Hello Kakunen,

    Sometimes the people who do violence is because they had violence done to them.

    My Dad did violence because violence was done to him. In time he learned that violence was wrong. In that time, I learned to forgive my Dad because, he was was driven by his own fear and sadness.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    Thank you both

    Gassho Kyotai
    ST

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I am a student at Treeleaf. Please take what I say with a grain of salt. Gassho

  48. #48

    I need your donation against violence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Hello Kakunen,

    Sometimes the people who do violence is because they had violence done to them.

    My Dad did violence because violence was done to him. In time he learned that violence was wrong. In that time, I learned to forgive my Dad because, he was was driven by his own fear and sadness.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    Shingen

    My father and mother didnít learn about violence.Because they also suffered at violence.

    They always said to me,whatís wrong ?
    They always thought they were right.

    But I clearly knew this was a terrible situation in boyhood.

    Step by step I understand my situation,especially after my son was born.So I choice to separate them.

    I cried everyday.But I didnít surrender.

    So I can become monk,I think.

    Gassho
    Kakunen
    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-27-2017 at 04:45 PM.

  49. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakunen View Post
    Shingen

    My father and mother didnít learn about violence.Because they also suffered at violence.

    They always said to me,whatís wrong ?
    They always thought they were right.

    But I clearly knew this was a terrible situation in boyhood.

    So I can become monk,I think.

    Gassho
    Kakunen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello Kakunen,

    Sometimes the violence that is done to someone stops them from seeing reality, because they hurt so much they become disconnected from life.

    Patience and understanding can help both you and your parients.

    I was told at a young age when I was so angry with my father, "the anger you are feeling is not yours, but you now own it".

    So, the anger I was holding was my father's and not mine. I accepted him for who he was as best as I could and slowly that anger feel away.

    I hope this helps Kakunen.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

  50. #50

    I need your donation against violence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Hello Kakunen,

    Sometimes the violence that is done to someone stops them from seeing reality, because they hurt so much they become disconnected from life.

    Patience and understanding can help both you and your parients.

    I was told at a young age when I was so angry with my father, "the anger you are feeling is not yours, but you now own it".

    So, the anger I was holding was my father's and not mine. I accepted him for who he was as best as I could and slowly that anger feel away.

    I hope this helps Kakunen.

    Gassho
    Shingen

    Sat/LAH
    Shingen

    When I choose to separate my son,I sufferd at terrible situation.

    But I understood I do violence to him.
    But I didnít.But I think he have a possibility to have anger to me.

    I can understand what you say.

    But how terrible....

    Now ,right now I need to separate my parents.

    I pray everybody in this earth will be peace.

    Gassho
    Kakunen
    Sat today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kakunen; 12-27-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •