Thread: FEELING LOST AROUND THE COMMUNITY? Contact our "SANGHA BUDDHIES"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FEELING LOST AROUND THE COMMUNITY? Contact our "SANGHA BUDDHIES"

Dear All, and especially New Members,

Are you feeling a little lost wandering the halls of our Forum? Hard to find things? Wondering about some of our activities and how to participate?

Please feel free to contact one or more of the "Sangha Buddhies" volunteers below and they can help. They are older members who are all nice folks, and would like to show you around, help you find things around here, answer basic questions. Always nice to make a new friend or two.

Just drop them a PM any time (links provided):

I am going to ask each of our volunteers to write a few sentences about themself, which I will post.

Onshō (Keith) (Ontario, Canada)
    https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/member.php?55054-Onsho
    Hello! Im Onshō (they/them). I am a queer, non-binary small town Ontario Canadian. I live in a little old farmhouse with a little dog, a cuddly cat, and my loving partner Tristan. I love exploring the world though traditional cuisine, tending to my veggie garden, going on intimidating hikes and studying Buddhism in front of the fire. Treeleaf has been a incredible addition to my life, everyone is so kind and nurturing. It takes a bit of time to find your way around the Sangha. I am more than happy to help show you around, introduce you, and get you started in the sitting rooms if you would like a little support. You can ask me anything and I’ll see you around the zendo
    KellyRok (Pennsylvania, USA)
    https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/memb...12152-KellyRok
    I have been practicing Zen since 2007; but officially joined Treeleaf in 2008. I have held many jobs; but the most important one has been as a stay at home mom to two amazing boys (14 and 16). I enjoy music, reading, and hiking. Treeleaf has always been “here” for me even though my family has moved to 6 different places in the U.S. since my kids were born.
    Gassho to All, J

SatTodayLAH
    Last edited by Bion; 02-14-2024 at 09:40 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE