Thread: Help for a Buddhist Nun in Need of Dental Work

Help for a Buddhist Nun in Need of Dental Work

a dear kalyanamitta who has dedicated her life to the practice of the Dhamma as a mae chee (a Buddhist nun) is now in need of our help. She desperately needs dental work. Please consider giving to her fund here so that she may receive the care she needs:

https://www.gofundme.com/maechee-khanti-dental-funds

As from a heap of flowers many a garland is made, even so many good deeds should be done by one born a mortal.

Dhammapada 53
    To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
    -Dhp. 183
    My Practice Blog

ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Will donate as soon as it's possible.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Thank you both!

st|lah
    To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
    -Dhp. 183
    My Practice Blog

Thank you Khalil Bodhi. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

SatToday/LAH
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

-Dhp. 183
    My Practice Blog

Gassho
    Byōkan
    sat + lah
    Please take my words with a big grain of salt. I know nothing. Wisdom is only found in our whole-hearted practice together.

I hope to donate when I get home from work. Can't give much, but I can afford to give some. I know what it's like to be unable to afford dental work.

Gassho, sat today, lah

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    求道芸化 Kyudo Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Done! Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Gassho,
    Jakuden
    SatToday/LAH
    清 道 寂田
    SEIDO JAKUDEN
    I am a novice priest. Any resemblance my posts may have to actual teachings about the Dharma, living or dead, is purely coincidental (and just my attempt to be helpful).

Done. I'm without dental insurance also ( but don't need help that way) so I can understand the need.

SatToday/LAH

Kyousui - strong waters 強 水

Thank you all for your generosity!

Metta and deep bows,

MIke
    sat today
    -Dhp. 183
    My Practice Blog