Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking Zazen Hangout Host Volunteers - Would You Host A Weekly Zazen Sitting?

Tai Shi
    sat
    Gassho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We cannot enjoy life if we spend a lot of time worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

I have a working microphone now. Sat today in the Hangouts SSR. Tomorrow I'm going to start using the Zoom SSR. I hope this won't be a problem for anyone.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/LAH

Treeleaf Unsui / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onkai View Post
    I have a working microphone now. Sat today in the Hangouts SSR. Tomorrow I'm going to start using the Zoom SSR. I hope this won't be a problem for anyone.
    Awesome! Let us know how it goes!

I think the feedback so far has been pretty positive. It will be time to make the switch to Zoom for all sittings soon I think.

Deep bows,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Zoom has been working out fine.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/LAH

FYI I have begun sitting in the zoom FSR. Nice place!

Gassho
    Doyu sat today and lah
    特別な人ではない

My Zoom Join box is confused:
    483 483 1244 scheduled sitting room
    816 667 1365 is labeled Treeleaf Personal Sitting room as is the scheduled sitting room.
    How about some name changes?
    SAT/LAH

Kyousui - strong waters 強 水

I also had trouble with getting into Zoom Scheduled Sitting Room. I get a message that it is a recurring meeting. "Please wait for your host" I just checked it, and it is working now. I led the Sunday Zazenkai in Hangouts, but nobody else was there. Was it supposed to be in Zoom? Thank you.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/LAH

I also had trouble with getting into Zoom Scheduled Sitting Room. I get a message that it is a recurring meeting. "Please wait for your host" I just checked it, and it is working now. I led the Sunday Zazenkai in Hangouts, but nobody else was there. Was it supposed to be in Zoom? Thank you.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/LAH
    Hi Onkai,

Thank you for hosting the Sunday Sit. It's still supposed to be in Hangouts until further notice I think.
    Perhaps it was just 'nobody elese was there'

Gassho,
    Washin
    sat/lah
    Kaido (有道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything what I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/LAH
    Hi Onkai,

Thank you for hosting the Sunday Sit. It's still supposed to be in Hangouts until further notice I think.
    Perhaps it was just 'nobody else was there'

Gassho,
    Washin
    sat/lah
    Kaido (有道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything what I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.