Thread: Clean Up Jakarta Day 2015!

Clean Up Jakarta Day 2015!

I'll be joining work colleagues and friends tomorrow in 'Clean Up Jakarta Day'. The population of Greater Jakarta is now officially over 30 million (!) so, rest assured, we won't be cleaning the whole place in the one day...!

I hope to have some photos to post later tomorrow...

Gassho,
    Anshu

-sat today-

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshu Bryson View Post
    I'll be joining work colleagues and friends tomorrow in 'Clean Up Jakarta Day'. The population of Greater Jakarta is now officially over 30 million (!) so, rest assured, we won't be cleaning the whole place in the one day...!

I hope to have some photos to post later tomorrow...

Gassho,
    Anshu

-sat today-
    This is wonderful Anshu, yes, a big task with 30 million folks, but every little bits counts and makes a difference. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

#sattoday

Yugen
    Anshu
    From small acorns tall oaks grow - have a marvelous day!

Deep bows
    Yugen

sat2day

6 AM start this morning. Our team was allocated two portions of Jakarta's main road. Started getting hot out there (+30 C) very early! All in all a great day, with teams from private and public sector organisations as well as community groups, all coming together for the broader community

cleanup.jpg
    cleanup2.jpg

Gassho,
    Anshu

-sat today-

Hi Anshu,

Fantastic action from citizens. I truly believe that change begins with efforts of kindness that grow into full communities. Thank you for this.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    #SatToday
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshu Bryson View Post
    6 AM start this morning. Our team was allocated two portions of Jakarta's main road. Started getting hot out there (+30 C) very early! All in all a great day, with teams from private and public sector organisations as well as community groups, all coming together for the broader community

cleanup.jpg
    cleanup2.jpg

Gassho,
    Anshu

-sat today-

Gassho
    Shingen

#justsat

Yugen
    Tremendous!

Deep bows
    Yugen

sat2day

Hello,

Great team. Great day.

Gassho
    Myosha sat today
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Beautiful smiles!

Gassho
    raindrop
    sat today