Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2206

Thread: Metta Thread

Peace to all who have lost children, and to the children lost. There is perhaps no harder Dukkha.

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Metta to my colleague and his family as last week his young son tragically died by drowning in a swimming pool. What makes this even worse is that as his son is in a different country to us and where he is originally from, the mixture of visas and covid means it's impossible for him to get to his funeral. This guy is such a genuinely warm and kind human being but I can't imagine the kind of suffering he and his family are going through now.

Gassho
    Ross
    stlah
    Sending much metta

Gassho, Tomás
    Sat

生と死をください

STLah
    安知 Anchi

Much metta.

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean that my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Much metta
    Gassho, Kiri
    sat/lah
    希 rare
    理 principle
    (Nikos)

Metta to your colleague and his family, Ross.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way
    恩海 Onkai Merciful/Kind Ocean

I have a lot to learn; take anything I say that sounds like teaching with a grain of salt.

Much metta for your colleague and his family, Ross. That sounds like a very hard situation.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

Metta for your colleague and his family, and to all those who lose those close to them.

Gassho,
    Nengyoku
    Sat
    Thank you for being the warmth in my world.

Ross not something I can comprehend but remember our Buddhism seeks to impart Loving Kindness. All that we will be metta means loving kindness in every way. So what we think of as soul is really or confused continue with contact as we can. Explicitly explained to your friend an entire Buddhist Sangha and if we can not be called this, call us a group of loving people thinking and feelings that health is the cause and we would change it if we could. Jumbo this is very positive please allow me.
    Gassho
    st/ lah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Kindness, Ubasoku, Calm Poetry, I seek always to support.

May I ask for metta for my dear sweet cat of 14 years, who, having seen the world, returned home this morning after a long illness to place he never left? Perhaps also for all of us who must suffer the loss of those they hold most dear?

Gassho.

((stlah))
    東西 - Tōsei - East West
    there is only what is, and it is all miraculous

Metta to you and your cat, Tosei. That's truly a difficult loss.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way

I have a lot to learn; take anything I say that sounds like teaching with a grain of salt.

Metta to a member of my writing group, who went back to the hospital, was in palliative/comfort care and then passed away last Saturday.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat/lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way

Metta for Tosei’s cat and for all our animal companions

Metta for Onkai and her writing group on the loss of their friend.

Tairin
    Sat today and lah
    泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

Peace to all and all who loved them.

Gassho, J

STLah

Sending much metta, Tosei and Onkai

Gassho, Tomás
    Sat&LaH

生と死をください

STLah
    安知 Anchi

Losing a pet is so hard... Chanting metta with you and for all beloved pets.

Gassho
    Sat, lah
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Metta for my family, who lost their mother/grandmother/great-grandmother today—and to all those whose loved ones have passed away.

Gassho,
    Koushi
    ST
    理道弘志 | ridō koushi

Please take this novice priest-in-training's words with a grain of salt.

Metta to your family and to you Koushi, sorry to hear this

Gassho,
    Tomás

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean that my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

So sorry to hear, Koushi. Much Metta

Gassho
    Washin
    stlah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Metta for you Koushi, and to all who lose family.

Gassho,
    Nengyoku
    SatLah

Metta to you and your family, Koushi.

Naiko
    st lah

Peace to all parents, grandparents, great-grandparents ...

... and to all who love them ...

Metta, Koushi

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way

gassho
    ds satlah
    Visiting unsui, take w/salt.

Much metta for all your family, Koushi.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

Sending Metta

Gassho

Risho
    -stlah

Metta for Koushi’s family and for all families suffering the loss of a loved one.

Tai
    Sat today and lah

Meta for Koushi

-st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Neika / Ian Adams

寧 Nei - Peaceful/Courteous
    火 Ka - Fire

Look for Buddha outside your own mind, and Buddha becomes the devil. --Dogen

I have just read the news today that at least 23 African migrants were killed in an attempt to enter Spain. Unfortunately, I also have read so many comments from my compatriots who approve of it. Metta to those migrants and their families. And metta to my compatriots, whose compassion is weakened because of the irregular immigration problems in our country. Namu Kanzeon Bosatsu.

Gassho, Doğukan.
    Sat.

Metta for those who died and are trying to do no more than find a better life for themselves and their families.

Tairin
    Sat today and lah

Quote Originally Posted by Dogukan View Post
    I have just read the news today that at least 23 African migrants were killed in an attempt to enter Spain. Unfortunately, I also have read so many comments from my compatriots who approve of it. Metta to those migrants and their families. And metta to my compatriots, whose compassion is weakened because of the irregular immigration problems in our country. Namu Kanzeon Bosatsu.

Gassho, Doğukan.
    Sat.
    That is so sad. Metta to all migrants. May they be free from suffering. May they feel safe and still. Metta to those who have lost human concern for other humans. May they be free from enmity. May they be loving, grateful and kind.

Sorry for running over three sentences.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way

Metta to all migrants everywhere, those so desperate that they would risk their lives to find a home.

May their birth home be so peaceful and calm, nurturing and healthy that they would not feel need to run.

Gassho, J

STLah

Gassho,
    Anchi
    生と死をください

STLah
    安知 Anchi

Metta to all those who seek lives free of horror, to those who seek lives of safety, to those who seek that which they’ve had taken from them.

((st))
    東西 - Tōsei - East West
    there is only what is, and it is all miraculous

Metta to all in need of it today

Gassho

John

SatToday
    Gassho

John

SATToday

Metta Request

Sangha,

If you can, please send Metta to my daughter Tiffany, who is taking her first solo trip tomorrow. Thank you.

Gassho

John

SatToday
    Gassho

John

SATToday

Metta to Tiffany. Bon voyage!

Gassho, Doğukan.
    Sat & LaH.

Metta to you, Tiffany.
    May you be safe, happy and well.
    Gassho, Susan
    Sat/lah

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS View Post
    Sangha,

If you can, please send Metta to my daughter Tiffany, who is taking her first solo trip tomorrow. Thank you.

Gassho

John

SatToday
    To Tiffany, and all world travelers!

Gassho, J

STLah

Metta for Tiffany!

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way

Metta for Tiffany!

Gassho,
    SatLah
    Kelly

Metta to all who risk their lives running away from their home, and to all who oppose to help their fellow humans in need.

Mateus
    Sat/Lah

Sadly, Metta is endless, but the suffering of migrants is endless ...

'A horrific human tragedy:' Migrants found dead in a semi-truck

Metta, as vast as the world, to all the refugees for whom we failed to find a peaceful corner in such a vast world.

Gassho, Doğukan.
    Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Sadly, Metta is endless, but the suffering of migrants is endless ...

'A horrific human tragedy:' Migrants found dead in a semi-truck

Immense, terrible suffering. I have been disturbed at wondering exactly how a person could do such a thing. Chanting metta for them all.

Gassho
    Sat, lah
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Hello Sangha,

A family member was diagnosed with cancer fairly suddenly not long ago. It was caught late and they tried surgery to remove what they could, but it is back.
    My partner is taking this especially hard. She lost her father to cancer a few years ago, and she is very close to this family member as well.

Metta for all who are sick, and all who love them.
    Feels like I ask this one a lot.

Gassho,
    Nengyoku
    Sat

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast