Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Special Zazenkai & Talk with Abbot Mujo of Antaiji is Here! Please Sit-A-Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Man, that is what I wanna be when I grow up: a gentle dharma fool.
    Have you tried a mirror?^^

Gassho,
    Myosha sat today
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Myosha View Post
    Have you tried a mirror?^^

Gassho,
    Myosha sat today
    "Know that the practice of zazen is the complete path of buddha-dharma and nothing can be compared to it....it is not the practice of one or two buddhas but all the buddha ancestors practice this way."
    Dogen zenji in Bendowa

Thank you Jundo and Muho for this wonderful opportunity.
    I sat this one yesterday night.

Muho sitting is majestic, he sits truly like a statue.
    I also enjoyed his talk, specially his story with zazen and his arrival and Antaiji.

I felt very honored to have this chance to sit with him although some days later.

Deep bows

Daiyo,

#sATtODAY
    Gassho,Walter

I got curious about Mujo after reading about Kyonin's time at Antaiji and sat with this recording a little last night and listened to Mujo's talk while doing some chores. Thought I'd post so this thread will show up in "new posts" if anybody would like to take a look here in the far off future of 2019.

Gassho

Nenka

ST

Thank you, Nenka

Gassho

Sat today, lah
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenka View Post
    I got curious about Mujo after reading about Kyonin's time at Antaiji and sat with this recording a little last night and listened to Mujo's talk while doing some chores. Thought I'd post so this thread will show up in "new posts" if anybody would like to take a look here in the far off future of 2019.

Gassho

Nenka

ST
    Nice one Nenka.
    I'll check it out hopefully tomorrow. Today is all about Rakusu sewing and involuntarily sticking needles and pins into fingers. I'm sure in the future the good people at CSI will have a field day looking at blood droplets that are unseen by the naked eye that will inevitably be all over my Rakusu.

Gassho
    Anna
    ST

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Tapatalk
    穏 On (Calm)
    火 Ka (Fires)
    They/She.

Thanks Nenka
    I too was curious but couldn’t find the link.
    I found this on YouTube though.

Gassho
    Heisoku
    ST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heisoku 平 息
    Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. (Basho)

Quote Originally Posted by Nenka View Post

Gassho

Nenka

ST
    Thanks Nenka.
    I've watched a few of Muho's videos on YouTube since hearing of Kyonin's intention to Sesshin there and even 'sat' with him when he sat Zazen outside a few days ago. His pre and post Zazen loosening and stretching were really interesting to watch. It's nice to know that even folk who've sat for 30 years still need to set themselves right before starting.
    Gassho
    Anna
    stlah

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Tapatalk
    穏 On (Calm)
    火 Ka (Fires)
    They/She.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12