Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TRAVEL DIARY: DHARMA TRACKS Across AMERICA (7/16-8/26) & WASHINGTON RETREAT (8/9-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Nenka View Post
    Well, I met up with Jundo and Leon this morning in my hometown of Chicago. We had a delicious brunch and then spent the day checking out the Art Institute and having a little sit here and there where we could. It was an awesome day but perhaps a bit exhausting for everyone with all the walking and the crazy Chicago humidity. It's funny, it was just like how Alan put it, like visiting with an old friend.

I'll post some pictures next week when I can.

Gassho

Jen
    That's great Jen - look forward to the pictures.

Gassho

Willow

What a beautiful journey taken so far.

Gassho Everyone
    Just Sit

Hi Guys,

I have spent a lovely couple of days with my older sister in Chicago, my nieces and nephews and their growing families. Tomorrow, Leon and I will wing back to Tsukuba, where my wife and daughter await (Yesterday, she said on the phone "Daddy, please come home" and "Leon, I miss you" about a dozen times).

I wish to thank all the folks who I was able to meet this time (although we have met so many times before here in our Community ... an unbroken constant meeting). I wish to thank all who contributed to making this possible. Endless Gratitude.

Gassho, J
    Last edited by Jundo; 08-25-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Hi, Jundo, have with Leon a nice and safe trip home.

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful experiences during the trip.

Gassho,
    Walter.

Mp
    Yes, thank you Jundo, Leon, and everyone for making this trip possible ... I have enjoyed sitting and seeing everyone of you ... a true family reunion! =)

Safe trip home Jundo and Leon and will see you soon.

Gassho
    Shingen

I've enjoyed every minute of following these travels. My sincerest gratitude to all at Treeleaf!

Jundo and Leon, I wish you safe travels and some quiet time with your family upon your return to Japan. Talk to you soon.

Deep Gassho,
    Jinmei

Safe travels Jundo and Leon.

And, Thank You to all.

Gassho,
    Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Yugen

TRAVEL DIARY: DHARMA TRACKS Across AMERICA (7/16-8/26) & WASHINGTON RETREAT (...

Safe travels Jundo and Leon. Thanks to all our Treeleaf family for coming together for this family event. Being able to share each of your lives, families and practice makes us all closer and aware of our connectedness....

Deep bows
    Yugen

Bon Voyage.

Gassho,
    Myosha
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Have a safe travel and hope soon you will be with your family at home...be well and take great care.

Gassho

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    Thank you for your practice

Safe journey home and thank you for sharing this wonderful travel diary.

Gassho

Willow

Nindo
    I've been dreaming about a road trip across Canada and the US from one TL member/temple to the next .... this trip was very inspiring!
    Safe journey home and happy reunion with the gals!

Safe travels gentlemen...it was a pleasure to have you here in North America. Endless gratitude.

Gasso,
    Dosho

Safe travels.
    I hope you all will have plenty of time to celebrate the family reunion, and all the things to tell about!
    Great what you did.

Gassho,
    Danny

Joyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have spent a lovely couple of days with my older sister in Chicago, my nieces and nephews and their growing families. Tomorrow, Leon and I will wing back to Tsukuba, where my wife and daughter await (Yesterday, she said on the phone "Daddy, please come home" and "Leon, I miss you" about a dozen times).

I wish to thank all the folks who I was able to meet this time (although we have met so many times before here in our Community ... an unbroken constant meeting). I wish to thank all who contributed to making this possible. Endless Gratitude.

Gassho, J
    Wishing you and Leon a safe trip home. Thank you for all you do for this sangha.

Gassho,
    Joyo

Safe journey Jundo & Leon, and thank you for all the lovely souvenirs!

Gassho
    Lisa

_/\_

Nenka

Jundo,

Have a safe and pleasant trip back home. If you can take a couple of days dedicated to your ladies. I'm sure they are missing you and Leon a lot.

Thank you for this historical trip and for touching base with so many of us.

Deep bows,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Thank you again Jundo for taking so much time away from home and family to visit us over here. May you and Leon have an uneventful journey back home.

Deep-bows,
    Seimyo

明 Seimyō (Christhatischris)

Hope you're having a nice trip home. Gassho
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Have a safe trip home, Jundo.

Gassho,
    Scott
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    Forever is so very temporary...

Jundo, thanks for the Doshin pictures.
    He will be coming down to Boca for the winter soon for another year, we miss him here.
    Your trip has been wonderful. I sat more with you and Treeleaf than ever.
    Deepest gassho to you, Taigu and this wonderful sangha.
    Seido Ed B.
    "Know that the practice of zazen is the complete path of buddha-dharma and nothing can be compared to it....it is not the practice of one or two buddhas but all the buddha ancestors practice this way."
    Dogen zenji in Bendowa

All right, I'm finally home and got my pictures uploaded.

I also have a picture of Jundo throttling his son a la Homer Simpson, but I think I'll save that one for blackmail.

Gassho

Jen

100_8617.jpg100_8618.jpg

The Bean!

Gassho
    Lisa

Mp
    These are wonderful Jen, thank you for sharing. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Quote Originally Posted by Nenka View Post
    All right, I'm finally home and got my pictures uploaded.

I also have a picture of Jundo throttling his son a la Homer Simpson, but I think I'll save that one for blackmail.
    Awesome pictures!

I just realized I never had a photo taken of me next to Jundo! Oh well... Maybe next time

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Kyonin,

I was going to make a joke about "that's why we have photoshop", but someone was taking pictures of people with Jundo and I swear you and I were there for that. So, maybe one will show up.

Great pics Jen!

Gassho,
    Dosho

Quote Originally Posted by Kyonin View Post
    Awesome pictures!

I just realized I never had a photo taken of me next to Jundo! Oh well... Maybe next time

Gassho,

Kyonin

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyonin View Post
    Awesome pictures!

Gassho,

Kyonin

I am pretty sure I took some of you two. Not posing, but sitting at the table chatting.

I will try to get them uploaded somewhere soon!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

We often talk about homeleaving. But now is the time for home-coming. How sweet.
    Shinzan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678