Thread: One Day Sitting in Dublin

One Day Sitting in Dublin

Hi all,
    My university Zen group is having a one day sitting in Dublin on June 21st (Midsummer's Day). We will start at 10am and end at 5PM. It will be held in the city centre at this venue: http://www.oscailt.com/

We are just renting a practice room at the venue. It is our own event and is not being advertised elsewhere.

Any Treeleafer that wants to is welcome to attend. Just let me know in advance.

Gassho
    Myozan

Hi Myozan!

Thanks for the invitation. I think I might not be able to make it in time

But if you could set a laptop so we overseas can join, it would be pretty cool.

Just a thought.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Last edited by Kyonin; 05-13-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Edited because original was written without caffeine and a few minutes after waking up.
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyonin View Post
    Hi Myozan!

Thanks for the invitation. I think I might not be able in time

But if you could set a laptop so we overseas can join, it would be pretty cool.

Just a thought.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hello Myozan, would love to attend, but there is a big body of water between us. Kyonin has a great idea, any thought on maybe doing that? =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Hello Myozan,

may you generate bucketloads of merit through initiating such practise opportunities!

Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen

Hi,
    I'll see if there is WiFi and report back.
    Gassho
    Myozan

Hi Myozan, I might check, it seems Ryanair has very cheap tickets! Thanks for the invitation!

Gassho

Vincent

[edit: just checked, and if I make it a Dublin trip from thursday to sunday it's quite doable! I'll bring my box and play some tunes haha! Will contact you after I've convinced my family to let me go :P]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ongen; 05-20-2014 at 05:31 AM.
    Ongen (音源) - Sound Source

Hi Vincent.
    Great if you can make it. Keep me up to date.

If you're coming, we can Skype to talk about the details.

Deep bows
    Myozan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Myozan, I would love to attend but will not be able to confirm for sure until much closer to the time. Could you pencil me in provisionally and be open to penciling me out later? David

Hi David,
    Be great to see you if you can make it. I'll keep a cushion for you. Let me know when you can if you'll be coming ... even if it's the day before ... but no later than that (so I can tell you what where and when, etc, about the retreat).

Hope you can make it all the way from lovely Donegal...

Gassho
    Myozan

Thank you Myozan, from a wet,cold but still lovely Donegal

David