Thread: Silence in the Sound, We Grow Together

Silence in the Sound, We Grow Together

I haven't said much in the forums since being in the Sangha here. I have loved reading the conversations and watching the videos that I have discovered, and I look forward to participating more and more in events as they come about. I find that I just haven't had much to say, but I will when something flows from my heart. I find myself going with the flow, like a twig in the shoulders of a mighty stream.

If I am going to say anything at the moment, I would like to say just how wonderful this is. How truly awe inspiring that in the vast expanse of the universe and in its endless flow that we can come together and sit Shikantaza, talk Buddhism and live Zen.

To see the silence in the sound, the sound in the silence.
    To see the silence in the silence, the sound in the sound.
    We continue to grow our practice together.

Gassho
    Bobby

Nice post. I too read here far more often than I post. I wonder how many of us there really are.

Gassho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    I haven't said much in the forums since being in the Sangha here. I have loved reading the conversations and watching the videos that I have discovered, and I look forward to participating more and more in events as they come about. I find that I just haven't had much to say, but I will when something flows from my heart. I find myself going with the flow, like a twig in the shoulders of a mighty stream.

If I am going to say anything at the moment, I would like to say just how wonderful this is. How truly awe inspiring that in the vast expanse of the universe and in its endless flow that we can come together and sit Shikantaza, talk Buddhism and live Zen.

Gassho
    Bobby
    All that need be said and unsaid. Thank you.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Thank you Bobby, William,

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Nice post. I too read here far more often than I post. I wonder how many of us there really are.
    Yes, and I feel thats perfectly fine. Most of the time there is no need to post.
    Gassho
    Myoku

_/\_

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk4
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Truly awful.

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Edward
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Mp
    Wonderful Bobby, thank you!

Gassho
    Shingen

Joyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post

Gassho
    Bobby
    Yes, how true. and a wonderful way to live life.

Gassho,
    Treena

Bobby,

In silence, we all converse together.

Gassho,

Lu
    Shinjin datsuraku, datsuraku shinjin..Body-mind drop off, mind-body drop off..

Nindo
    Good to have you here.
    Gassho, Nindo