Thread: Tuesday Evening Zazen with Dosho

Tuesday Evening Zazen with Dosho

Hello all,

Since I do two sits a week during Ango, I didn't think it would clutter up the forum too much to give each a thread. Here are the details.

We sit one round of zazen for 30 minutes on G+, beginning at 11pm EST in North America and ending at 11:30pm.

If you are interested, please post as much in this thread and I will will send you an invitation.

This seemed to me the best way to do this since inviting the sangha as a group does not seem to be working and/or people are getting comments as emails for sits they did not attend. So, if you want an invite, say so. If you don't want one, please ignore.

Thank you for your practice.

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Last edited by Dosho; 10-22-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Mp
    Thanks Dosho ... you there!

Gassho
    Shingen

Thanks for posting this. I am interested to attend; don't have a camera though so will sit with the live video.

Gassho
    Sam

Good solution Dosho! Now it's visible to us all. Hoping to attend soon!

Gassho

E.
    Mu

Sam,

There is no live video like Jundo's Zazenkais. Just on Google+. If you wish to attend you can do so without a camera, but you do need a Google account.

If you do not have a Google account, please check out this FAQ: http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showt...E-for-Zazenkai

Gassho,
    Dosho

Quote Originally Posted by shikantazen View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I am interested to attend; don't have a camera though so will sit with the live video.

Gassho
    Sam

Joyo
    Thanks, Dosho. Yes

Gassho,
    Treena
    Last edited by Joyo; 10-22-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Yes, continue to invite me.
    Last edited by Nengyo; 10-22-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    If I'm already enlightened why the hell is this so hard?

Hey all,

I'm not looking for you to tell me whether you are going to try to make it any particular week or not. I know you will do your best and it is ok if you can't make it. This thread is simply about whether or not you want an invite to my Tuesday sit each week. I am trying to cut down on spamming and getting around G+ glitches for those that are not interested..

So, please, if you want to be on the invite list, please say that you would like me to do so. A simple "Yes" will suffice. Otherwise I will not invite you so you are not spammed before or after the event.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Yes. Please and Thank You.
    Dave _/\_

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Hi Dosho,
    Please continue to invite me. I will usually attend.
    Gassho,
    Eric

Sent from my S4 via Tapatalk4
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

please continue to invite me!

Yugen
    This post is helpful to me as I similarly do not want to contribute to the jamming of inboxes with invites for the Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday zazen I organize. If no one objects, I will tailor an invite list and include folks in this thread and any who already attend who have not posted here.

Thanks for doing this Dosho, it's a good idea.

Deep bows
    Yugen
    Last edited by Yugen; 10-23-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Yes, please invite me!
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)

Count me in!

Gassho
    Seimyo

明 Seimyō (Christhatischris)

Of course I read this post 10 minutes after tonight's zazen started! Oh well, I would like to be invited to the future G+ Tuesday evening zazen, although I do not believe I have been added to the G+ group. I have requested but it has not been accepted yet.

Steven,

I added you to the G+ community and will also add you to the list of invites for next week.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Of course I read this post 10 minutes after tonight's zazen started! Oh well, I would like to be invited to the future G+ Tuesday evening zazen, although I do not believe I have been added to the G+ group. I have requested but it has not been accepted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosho View Post
    Steven,

I added you to the G+ community and will also add you to the list of invites for next week.

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to sitting with you all next week.

Steven

Yes, please.
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Please continue inviting me. Now that I'm moved and settled into my new place I will start joining you again.
    Gassho