• Our 'Shukke Tokudo' Homeleaving Ordination of Kyonin, Yugen & Shokai - THIS SUNDAY!

This Sunday June 9th (Sunday 10 AM Eastern Time, 7AM Pacific Time in North America, 3pm London Time and 4pm Paris Time), our Sangha will welcome new novice priests through the ritual of 'Shukke Tokudo' Homeleaving Ordination.

As is typical of our Sangha, the ceremony will be conducted simultaneously in four places around the world ... dropping all thought of here and there, now and then ... with the Preceptor (Jundo) in Japan, and our Ordainees, Kyonin Barros in Mexico, Shokai Maxwell in Canada and Yugen Kemos in the United States.

If you would like to witness the ceremony, and join in our celebration, the netcast will be seen at this link ...

http://youtu.be/bqJ95G-labM

The ceremony will be about an hour or so. So far, Shingen (Michael) has agreed to join us on Google+ "as a witness, and we have room for 3 additional folks who have webcams and know how to join a Google+ Hangout. If you can commit to being there, and are already familiar with Google+, please post below. While everyone else will watch "one way" at the link above, Shingen and the others will be representing the warm hearts of everyone witnessing the ceremony from home.

If you cannot join us live, FEAR NOT, as the entire event will be recorded and shared with everyone at the above link for all to witness later.

Thank you to all in our Sangha for joining us in this time of celebration.

If you would like to read a bit more about the meaning of Shukke Tokudo Homeleaving as a Novice-Priest here at Treeleaf, please look here ...

http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showt...ng-ORDINATIONS

Gassho, Jundo
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Our 'Shukke Tokudo' Homeleaving Ordination of Kyonin, Yugen & Shokai - THIS SUNDAY! started by Jundo View original post
    Comments 75 Comments
      Daitetsu -
      Just wanted to drop by to tell you how happy I am for you guys!
      Will follow the ceremony live (w/out webcam) if I feel well again...

All the best,

Gassho,

Timo
      Shohei -
      I will be there with bells on! Congratulations again!

Gassho
      Shohei
      Mp -
      Do we have to put our names onto a list to be part of the live ceremony?

Gassho
      Shingen
      arnold -
      I will do my best to participate but due to some work responsibilities, I am not certain that I can watch it live.

Congratulations again Yugen, Kyonin and Shokai.
      Genshin -
      I'm not sure about this either?

Live, one way or recorded. I'll be there in my Sunday best but minus the rakusu.

Gassho,
      Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
      Do we have to put our names onto a list to be part of the live ceremony?

Gassho
      Shingen
      Rich -
      Congrats to all. Especially to the old guy who looks so young -)
      Hogo -
      All life is change, and that has certainly been so here at Treeleaf. This is the first post I saw upon checking in after a regrettably long hiatus. I am pleased to see and congratulate some familiar old friends on this wonderful occasion.
      Excellent. and hello to all again.
      ~Hogo.
      Heisoku -
      Good to see you again Hogo.
      markkemark -
      Congrats to all!
      KellyRok -
      Congratulations to Kyonin, Yugen, and Shokai! I will be there "one way".

Gassho,
      Kelly/Jinmei
      Eika -
      Congratulations to all on this next (non)step!

_/\_

Eika

Sent from tapatalk
      Kokuu -
      Best wishes to all three of you. You are shining examples of the Treeleaf community. I will be there to witness your homeleaving.

Congratulations on the commitment you are about to make.

Deep bows
      Andy
      Myoku -
      Thank you Shokai, Yugen, Kyonin,
      wonderful ceremony, wonderful commitment. Congratulation!
      Gassho
      Myoku
      Dosho -
      Congratulations Yugen, Kyonin, and Shokai!

A beautiful ceremony...my love and gratitude to all my brothers and sisters in the dharma.

Deep bows.

Gassho,
      Dosho
      Shujin -
      Thank you, guys & congratulations. I'm glad I was able to view the ceremony. Have a wonderful Sunday

Gassho,
      Shujin
      Shugen -
      Congratulations! Very nice ceremony. I'm glad I was able to watch it live for a change. Enjoy your day!

Gassho
      Mp -
      Congratulations Kyonin, Yugen, and Shokai! What a beautiful ceremony ... thank you for your practice and commitment.

Deep Bows
      Shingen
      Hogo -
      Excellent ceremony. Congratulations guys.
      ~Hogo / Dave.
      Daitetsu -
      Wonderful!
      Congrats to all of you - I wish you all the very, very best!

Gassho,

Timo
      Myozan Kodo -
      Congratulations to Kyonin, Yugen, and Shokai! A really great ceremony. Very moving. Thanks to all involved. Beautiful. Beautiful!
      Gassho
      Myozan