• DON'T Sit-a-Long with Jundo: THE END OF TREELEAF!

It is the first day of April here in Japan, the start of Spring, and that is a time to think of endings and beginnings ...

SO, I AM VERY SAD TO ANNOUNCE THE END OF TREELEAF SANGHA as it has been until now ...

... and the BIRTH OF A NEW AND IMPROVED TREELEAF ...

We are just trying to make BUDDHISM SEXIER!

We asked for your suggestions, and we listened ... to all of them! Even the really really dumb ones!

In fact, this may be THE END OF BUDDHISM AND ZEN!

There is no Zazen sitting to accompany today's talk ... as we have done away with the sitting too. To be honest, I never really got much out of it.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Troy

Insight Timer: Treeleaf Group

Longtime Insight Timer user here. It is a great app. However, I recently switched to another app. It is a simple timer. Nothing more nothing less. Just

Troy Today, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    Byokan

The Five Skandhas

Hi Allan, hey, wow! That was really an awesome explanation! I think I just learned something that will be useful all life long. Thank you. (I love

Byokan Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    shoshin

The Five Skandhas

If you all will indulge me for a moment, this touches on one of my favorite topics so I am going to babble a bit.

First - I love Godzilla.

shoshin Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    Sydney

Insight Timer: Treeleaf Group

I'll say this much for the Insight Timer. I dropped off the face of the earth for a while (like I do) and yesterday I was able to just log back in and

Sydney Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    Troy

The Five Skandhas

Great thread. Thank you

Sat2day

Troy Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post