• Treeleaf 'Shukke Tokudo' Ordination Ceremony: THIS SUNDAY

This Sunday, our Sangha will welcome new novice priests through the ritual of Shukke Tokudo Ordination. As is typical of our Sangha, the ceremony will be conducted simultaneously in three places around the world ... dropping all thought of here and there, now and then ... with the Preceptor (Jundo Cohen) in Japan, and our Ordainees in Austin, Texas and New York. (We also will welcome one additional new novice priest, Myozan of Dublin, Ireland, who was recently Ordained by Rev. Taigu).

If you would like to witness the ceremony, and join in our celebration, the netcast will be seen at this link ...

http://www.justin.tv/treeleafzen

... at the following times on APRIL 22nd ...

11pm Japan time Sunday evening (that is New York 10am, Los Angeles 7am Sunday morning, London 3pm and Paris 4pm Sunday afternoon) ...

... for about an hour or so.

Here's a bit more about it ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

Nengyoku

Metta Thread

Metta for your uncle Ron and his speedy recovery.

Gassho,
    Nengyoku
    Sat

Nengyoku Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    Geika

Metta Thread

Chanting metta for my Uncle Ron, who is suffering from lesions in the spine and will need some strong treatments to be able to walk again. He has been

Geika Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    Tomás ESP

Nembutsu, Juzu and Zen

If I recall correctly, Nishijima focused quite a bit on reciting the Namu Amida Butsu mantra in the later part of his life (heard it from Brad Warner,

Tomás ESP Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Tomás ESP

Buddha Basics Podcast 01 - Oodles of Buddha

I think this is the first time I actually laugh out loud at a podcast, very good episode, sounds like a series with a lot of potential

Tomás ESP Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    Bion

Grass Roof Tea House

Hola Rocio. The difference is the time and the people. Different groups. Just join whichever is more comfortable for you! [emoji3526] You can find the

Bion Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post