PDA

View Full Version : "Challenging Times" PDF Now Available - For those who need ...

Jundo
02-13-2023, 05:39 AM
For those members who have true need, and cannot access the book for our current reading, I have made a low quality PDF, available for download here:

Zen Teachings For Challenging Times - First Half
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hoijp_I1R8nj0FmeMrWUEIsa3xLLgE32/view?usp=share_link

Zen Teachings For Challenging Times - Second Half
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQVdhlswJ6TcpvxDbV2BgWKLJopcdvZj/view?usp=share_link

However, I request that folks try to order the book and only use the above (1) until their paper copy arrives, or (2) if they have an economic or other hardship that interferes with their obtaining a print copy, or (3) for the limited purpose of sampling a few pages of the book prior to deciding to purchase. Please do not otherwise share. Thank you.

Gassho, Jundo
SatTodayLAH

Gustaf Källvik
02-13-2023, 10:36 AM
Dear Jundo!

This seems to be something I have been looking for for some time. As my economy is strained, I will take your word for it and apply condition number 2.

By the way, there is no copyright conflicts in downloading this pdf?

Thank you!

I sat today. I'd like to think I lent a hand as well.

Gassho,
Gustaf

Jundo
02-13-2023, 12:35 PM
By the way, there is no copyright conflicts in downloading this pdf?

Hi Gustaf,

I spoke with a couple of the authors about this (the editor who put it together is not in the best of health now.) It was self-published, by Soto priests to help people. It is not a profit making purpose. If someone will be helped by the book, and they cannot afford a copy, then it is best that they be able to read it.

Gassho, Jundo

stlah

Gustaf Källvik
02-13-2023, 01:24 PM
[emoji120]

Skickat från min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

DGF
02-14-2023, 02:09 PM
Iam very thankfull for this

Gassho
Diana
Satlah

Eigan
03-09-2023, 06:16 AM
My copy just arrived - I'll start and post as I'm going along. Sat today. Eigan.