PDA

View Full Version : ARTS: To Jundo and all of Treeleaf

Tosei
08-02-2021, 07:33 AM
Some little while ago, I realized that I had passed my anniversary at Treeleaf without a thought. This morning, rising from the cushion, these lines came to me. I offer them to all of you.

Mouse in the wall
Cat at the door
Clouds and sun dancing
In fine white plaster

Deep bows,

Tōsei

Jundo
08-02-2021, 08:15 AM
I guess we caught you like a mouse in a trap. :p

It has been nice to accompany your travels across several continents, and you are our only member in deepest Africa right now.

Gassho, J

STLah

Yokai
08-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Thank you Tosei gassho1

Gassho, Yokai

sat/lah

Seishin
08-03-2021, 09:44 AM
Deep Bows Tosei.

Sat

Tai Shi
08-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Tosei, may you live the words of one struggling, found a way out, "Live long and prosper." Somewhere in this universe, I know it, there is order like you and me. Let yourself live the love. As in the U.U. covenant, "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part."
Gassho
sat/lah
Tai Shi

Tosei
08-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Thanks to all of you. I had to leave Ethiopia quite quickly a week or so ago with our feline companions in tow. Bad Things are coming. My wife is holding down her fort there, and I’m at our house in Normandy. I continue to live my name.

Gassho.

SatLah

Jundo
08-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Thanks to all of you. I had to leave Ethiopia quite quickly a week or so ago with our feline companions in tow. Bad Things are coming. My wife is holding down her fort there, and I’m at our house in Normandy. I continue to live my name.

Gassho.

SatLah

Metta for all.

The Covid situation in Africa, largely unvaccinated ... ... and there are others of us who turn down the vaccine, or contemplate our third shot ...

Delta variant has spiked Covid-19 deaths in Africa by 80% in one month, WHO says
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/03/africa/delta-variant-covid-africa-intl/index.html

Gassho and tears, J

STlah

Tosei
08-09-2021, 08:45 AM
Viruses and wars, suffering and poverty, very little hope, all define much of life in Africa, and certainly Ethiopia. Just as I was leaving, the government was shipping off young boys and girls (just out of school, with no prospects) to fight a war against their own people.

Metta to all.

Sat

Jundo
08-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Viruses and wars, suffering and poverty, very little hope, all define much of life in Africa, and certainly Ethiopia. Just as I was leaving, the government was shipping off young boys and girls (just out of school, with no prospects) to fight a war against their own people.

Metta to all.

Sat

Oh no ...

Bion
08-09-2021, 01:00 PM

Metta to all.

Sat

Oh, that is terrible! I wish nothing but endurance, courage and peace of mind for all those young souls … may they turn around from the evils they are being taught. My heart breaks for that nation

[emoji1374] SatToday

Kaisui
08-20-2021, 08:48 PM

Gassho.

SatLah

Much metta to you, your feline companions, your wife and all in Ethiopia and all of Africa. How is your wife doing holding down the fort? It must be scary for you knowing she is there during such difficult times.

gassho2
Charity
sat/lah

bakera3312
08-20-2021, 11:29 PM

Gassho.

SatLah

Metta for you and everyone affected!

gassho2

Tony,

Kakunen
06-03-2022, 06:10 AM
裏も見せ 表も見せる
座禅会
つくばもネットも
またリアルなり

Like Ryokan poet.Sorry in Japanese.

Gassho
Kakunen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinshi
06-03-2022, 01:50 PM
Much Metta for you and your family. And to those caught up such a horrible situation.

Gassho, Shinshi

SaT-LaH

Tai Shi
06-03-2022, 05:29 PM
If it is okay? Update on surgery and surgeon called two Fri ago said finally last Angiogram had shown everything successfully completed now I am learning things I’ve never learned from Great Courses, and writing [emoji3578]
Gassho
Sat at Treeleaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro