05-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Hello Bodhisattvas!

Sunday's practice to sit along with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpraeBKCFeM

Gassho
Kokuu & Washin

Tai Shi
05-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Extremely difficult time for me! Meeting people at restaurants is very difficult after being alone with only Marjorie and the occasional doctor. I will be there. All alone time to accept people again. We have our shots about 2 months ago! There is no reason to be afraid but I am!!! Zoom is not the same.
Gassho
sat/ lah
Tai Shi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kokuu
05-02-2021, 05:40 PM
I think it is going to be a hard adjustment for many people to make, Tai Shi. Although we trust that the vaccine will work, it is still difficult to break out of the isolation that has protected us for all of this time.

See you later!

Gassho
Kokuu

Tai Shi
05-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Thank you Kokuu. We are actually becoming friends with a history. You sometimes know best for these old bones. Please look at the latest poem asking Marjorie to make a decision about my donation of my brain to the Harvard Brain Bank. Spoke with daughter she’s not too keen.
Gassho
sat/ lah
Tai Shi

Kokuu
05-03-2021, 10:54 AM
I will do that, Tai Shi. While I totally admire your decision to donate your brain to Harvard, I think it is something that needs to be discussed with close family.

Gassho
Kokuu
-sattoday/lah-

Tai Shi
05-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Yes I agree with you. Close family will have the greatest impact. It’s possible such a great idea can look entirely different to others. I have had this request in since I was 58. That’s 11 years. However, now that I am getting older, others don’t see what I see. When the possibility seems real, the going forward might be more a reality, and doesn’t look the same to them. They will have majority rule.
Gassho
sat/ lah
Tai Shi

Anchi
05-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Thank you Kokuu gassho2

Gassho gassho1

Max
05-04-2021, 01:48 AM
Thinking of you at this time, Tai Shi. Hang in there!
The daylight saving times brings difficulty as the time differences are exaggerated and make it very difficult to come onboard for our sessions. I will however sit with the practice, at the old time - pre DS and be with you all in spirit.
Gassho
Max

Tai Shi
05-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Actually I had a 40 minutes surgery and biopsy today. Okay I am just fine. It’s a squamous cell carcinoma and easy. If one must have a cancer, this is one of the easiest. I will not have to go back unless problems arise. Highly unlikely. My wife and I went out for donuts to celebrate.
Gassho
sat briefly
Tai Shi