PDA

View Full Version : Every breath you take...

Ryumon
02-27-2021, 11:03 AM
In every breath you take, there is at least one molecule of oxygen that the Buddha breathed.

In every glass of water you drink, there is at least one molecule of water that the Buddha drank.

Gassho,

Ryūmon

sat

Inshin
02-27-2021, 12:09 PM
gassho2

Gassho
Sat

Tosei
02-28-2021, 07:22 PM
In every breath, all Buddhas' breath.

Gassho.
sat

Jundo
03-01-2021, 12:38 AM
I guess Hitler is in there too, and every worm and snail, unknown folks going back countless generations.

We all have the potential for good and evil within us. Depending how we act, each comes alive in us.

We truly are each other.

Gassho, J

STLah

Shokai
03-01-2021, 03:00 AM
Hey Ryumon;

I thought you were going to break out into When |I read the title of this thread. Can we be certain it's One molecule? And, to remind Jundo of a koan we discussed recently; there's probably one tear drop from the third baseman.
btw, the chemical formula for water is hijklmno

gassho, Shokai
stlah

Ryumon
03-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Hey Ryumon;

I thought you were going to break out into When |I read the title of this thread. Can we be certain it's One molecule? And, to remind Jundo of a koan we discussed recently; there's probably one tear drop from the third baseman.
btw, the chemical formula for water is hijklmno

No breaking out into song on this forum. ;-)

There's a lot of science around this:

https://medium.com/magazines-at-marquette/is-it-true-that-were-breathing-the-same-molecules-once-breathed-by-the-dinosaurs-julius-caesar-or-decaf242fe8b

Gassho,

Ryūmon

sat

Shokai
03-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Interesting article but, what the heck; just say Mara made me do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMuR5Ly4x8

:D Gassho, Shokai
stlah

Jundo
03-02-2021, 12:27 AM
... I think you have a slightly better chance of eating a snack that was once a part of Caesar’s toenail (though these chances are still extremely slim). ...

That sounds appetizing!

... you aren’t likely to ever share exactly the same atom of oxygen as Brad Pitt ...

I suppose that depends on how close ya get to Brad Pitt! [evil2]

Gassho, J

STLah

Shokai
03-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Hey, let those toenails go. We have grass to eat.

gassho, Shokai
stlah