PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Track Teahouse

Sekishi
01-30-2021, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone,

A few of us were talking today about how months with five Sundays do not have a tea house, so we decided to go ahead and create one, which we are calling the Hidden Track Teahouse (thats an old physical media music joke, get it? :o ...).

This tea house will be co-hosted by Seikan, Bion, and myself.

Initially we are going to go with the fifth Sunday of each month at noon Eastern Standard/Daylight time (e.g. New York time) in the "Meeting Room" (see treeleaf.org/now). This should basically make it the same as the Floating Tea House, only it will happen on the oddball months where there is a fifth Sunday (west of UTC anyway). If anyone wants to suggest a different time, let one of us know, and we may adjust the schedule time if something works better for folks.

Gassho,
Sekishi
#sat #lah

Sekishi
01-30-2021, 09:34 PM
Just a note - I have added these to the calendar for 2021 as well. If I figured correctly, there will be one in January, May, August, and October this year.

Gassho,
Sekishi
#sat #lah

Yokai
01-31-2021, 02:41 AM
Nice one guys! See you there [morehappy]

FYI: Teahouse is 6am currently and 4am when the clocks shift. Don't rearrange for lil' ol' me though! NZ is always gonna be tricky, especially Mon am!

Gassho, Yokai sat/lah

Shade
01-31-2021, 03:59 AM
I'll be there!

Gassho,

Shade,

ST

GrasshopperMan17
01-31-2021, 06:18 AM
sadly i will be working that day :( i hope to catch you all soon though!

Gassho, John
ST/LAH

Yokai
01-31-2021, 07:24 PM
Great to share with you all gassho1

See you next week over in the other cafe!

Gassho, Chris st/lah

Bion
01-31-2021, 07:58 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your time with me [emoji3526] Lovely as always!

[emoji1374] SatToday lah

Seikan
01-31-2021, 11:12 PM
Thank you all for joining us today. As always, the discussion was engaging, unexpected, and wonderful. ;)

Hope to see you all again soon!

Gassho,
Seikan

-stlah-

John.3
02-01-2021, 12:52 AM
It was great meeting, sitting, and chatting with everyone! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Gassho,
John
Sat today

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Shade
02-02-2021, 12:32 AM
It was nice to chat with everyone again. Looking forward to the next teahouse!

Gassho,

Shade

ST

Koushi
02-03-2021, 01:01 AM
It was wonderful to chat with you all. I look forward to doing it again soon! gassho2

Gassho,
Koushi (Jesse)
ST

Shōnin Risa Bear
02-03-2021, 03:26 AM
Be it noted that when anyone in the Sangha drinks tea, everyone in the Sangha drinks tea. _()_

gassho
doyu shonin sat, lah and drank some Irish Breakfast.

Seikan
02-03-2021, 03:37 AM
Be it noted that when anyone in the Sangha drinks tea, everyone in the Sangha drinks tea. _()_

gassho1

I hope that you all are enjoying my current cup of high mountain green tea right now... ;)

Gassho,
Seikan

-stlah-

Seikan
05-29-2021, 03:41 AM
Hello everyone! Just a friendly reminder that we will have another Hidden Track Teahouse this Sunday, May 30, at 12:00pm/Noon Eastern Daylight Time (New York time) in the Treeleaf Meeting Room.

Please join us for some light-hearted, friendly conversation. We never know where the discussion will take us, but it's always an interesting ride... ;)

Gassho,
Seikan

-stlah-