PDA

View Full Version : Tonglen Practice meeting #5

Kokuu
11-25-2017, 05:46 PM
Dear all

The fourth meeting of the Tonglen Practice Circle will take place tomorrow (Sunday 26th November) in the Scheduled Sitting Room (https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=scheduled-sitting-room) at 8pm GMT/UTC.

Western Europe - 9pm
EDT - 3pm
CDT - 2pm
MDT - 1pm
PDT - 12pm
AKDT - 11am
Tokyo - 5am (Monday)

I hope to see you there!

Gassho
Kokuu
-sattoday/lah-

MyoHo
11-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Thanks Kokuu

hope to join you this time bro

Gassho

MyoHo

Sydney
11-25-2017, 07:55 PM
Looking forward to it.

Syd
SatToday

Mp
11-25-2017, 09:14 PM
Thank you Kokuu ... I should be able to be there. =)

Gassho
Shingen

Sat/LAH

Sydney
11-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Thanks

Syd
SatToday

Tai Shi
11-26-2017, 10:09 PM
I made it to the most important part and maybe I need more teaching. I was praying to and fro. What's wrong with praying for friends, for the world, mixing it with solomon oath, prayer and meditation, that's what my life is all about, so when I really hurt like this afternoon, I pray for someone else, so I'm sure I need more instruction. This Tibetan meditation has a form, and when my family is happy, which it is lately, we talk literature like Japanese haiku and Eudora Welty, then I pray and meditate for them, and for the world and beyond. My daughter says why aren't we more advanced like doing away with money and I believe her, and we pray for the world because the US grows so much more food than its people could ever eat, and the reason I was late is because WE were speaking together, which become happy for each other, yes prayer for our family in conservative America where we don't belong especially South Dakota.

Tai Shi
sat today/lah
Gassho