PDA

View Full Version : A SPECIAL TALK to COMMENCE 'ANGO' SEASON

Jundo
09-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Dear All,

Today is the Beginingless Beginning of our Jukai and Ango Season.

Especially for our Ango participants, and for anyone, a short Talk on the meaning of the 'True Ango' that has 'No Obstacles' and nothing ever to interfere ... and which is precisely the obstacles that interfere! [monk]

It was part of our Zazenkai today, and begins from about the 57:00 mark (for about 15 minutes or so). Please have a listen and a Sit. gassho2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=w_ugJFrXHIU

AUDIO PODCAST of TALK:

http://treeleaf.podbean.com/e/september-2017-zazenkai-talk-a-special-talk-to-commence-ango-season/

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH

Shinshou
09-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Wow, Jundo. The perfect combination of support, truth, and a small dose of needed admonition. Thank you, deep bows.

Dan
Sat today

Khalil Bodhi
09-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Deep bows and every good blessing.

KB
Sat Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eishuu
09-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Great talk.

Gassho
Lucy
ST/LAH

Tai Shi
09-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Shokai, Richard Maxwell, and I am not counting today, for all, I seek an Ango partner--I believe people are assigned? This year I am at peace, or at least coming into peace--as Shingen says, of today, lovely Zazenkai and Dharma talk one way--Thank you Jundo, Diazan, and all. I'm ready to begin Ango.

Tai Shi
st/lah
Gassho

Tairin
09-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Wonderful talk. I will book mark this talk and listen again if/when I need a boost of encouragement

EDIT I wanted to add that this one talk nicely illustrates exactly why i happily call Treeleaf my Sangha.

Thank you Jundo. gassho2

Gassho
Warren
Sat today & LAH to my wife who had a bad start to her day

Mp
09-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Shokai, Richard Maxwell, and I am not counting today, for all, I seek an Ango partner--I believe people are assigned? This year I am at peace, or at least coming into peace--as Shingen says, of today, lovely Zazenkai and Dharma talk one way--Thank you Jundo, Diazan, and all. I'm ready to begin Ango.

Tai Shi
st/lah
Gassho

Hello Tai Shi,

The PPE will be starting soon, which is where we find a partner to practice with, so please stay tuned. =)

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Joyo
09-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Thank you, Jundo. I cannot even begin to tell you how encouraging your talk was to me. I will be listening to it again and again throughout Ango to really let it sink in.

Gassho,
Joyo
sat today

Souchi
09-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Thank you for this nice wake-up call, Jundo :encouragement:

Gassho,
Stefan

Sat Today

dave.stejonda
09-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Thank you for the opportunity to sit with you and for the inspirational and challenging talk.

dave _(|)_

Sat today

Jakuden
09-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Thank you Jundo! It sounds like coming back to Ango happens all day, every day, the same way coming back to the present moment happens in Zazen. Ango=life, life=Ango.

Gassho,
Jakuden
SatToday/LAH

Daiyo
09-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the teaching, Jundo!
I sat with this talk and found it motivational and encouraging to go through Ango .

Gassho, Daiyo.
Sat Today

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk

Genshin Nilson
09-10-2017, 08:26 PM
"To sit at the eye of the hurricane". This is my koan for this Ango.
Thanks, Jundo!
Gassho
Genshin.

Seishin
09-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Thank you for this. Sat during Zazenkai and found my concerns about having committed to Ango and Jukai dissolved.

STMIZ

PClark1
09-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Thank you, Jundo.

Gassho,
Paul
Sat today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Seido
09-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Thank you.

Gassho,
Seido
SatToday

Sekishi
09-12-2017, 03:41 AM
Hello everyone,

Jundo's talk is now available as a podcast episode: https://treeleaf.podbean.com/e/september-2017-zazenkai-talk-a-special-talk-to-commence-ango-season/

Gassho,
Sekishi #sat #lah

Mp
09-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Jundo's talk is now available as a podcast episode: https://treeleaf.podbean.com/e/september-2017-zazenkai-talk-a-special-talk-to-commence-ango-season/

Gassho,
Sekishi #sat #lah

Thank you Sekishi. =)

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Joyo
09-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Hello everyone,

Gassho,
Sekishi #sat #lah

Thank you so much, Sekishi. Now I can bookmark it.

Gassho,
Joyo
sat today/lah

KellyRok
09-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Jundo, thank you so much for this talk. I've already watched it 3 times. I was struggling with whether or not to participate this year and I needed to hear this again.

Thank you so much Sekishi! Now we can take it anywhere, this is wonderful!

Gassho,
Kelly/Jinmei

bluecat
09-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Thank you.

Sat today.

Rakurei
09-13-2017, 01:29 AM
Rewatched this again before my evening sit.

"When it hits the fan - that is ango".

I've always sought a practice with an emphasis in the real world. Thank you for your needed words, Jundo.

pat mackenzie
09-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Thank you as well Sekishi. I listen to dharma talks as well....I find the sound of the dharma voice as instructive as the written dharma.

Gassho,
Pat