PDA

View Full Version : July 14-15th Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai- Das Große Herz der Vollkommenen Weisheit Sutra

Jundo
07-14-2017, 12:18 AM
TODAY's HEART SUTRA (HERZ SUTRA) RECITAL will be in the GERMAN LANGUAGE by DANIELA. our member in Japan, on behalf of all our German Speaking Members (TEXT BELOW)

Hello All,

Please 'sit-a-long' with our weekly FRIDAY/SATURDAY 'LIVE FROM TREELEAF' 90 minute ZAZENKAI, netcast from 10am Japan time Saturday morning (that is New York 9pm, Los Angeles 6pm (Friday night), London 2am and Paris 3am (early Saturday morning)

... and to be visible on the following screen during those times and sit-a-long-able any time thereafter ...

LIVE ZAZENKAI NETCAST IS HERE:
CLICK ON THE TAB ON LOWER RIGHT FOR 'FULL SCREEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-e_DcmyJ_A

FOR THOSE NOT ALREADY MEMBERS OF THE CIRCLE WHO WISH TO JOIN TO SIT LIVE WITH A CAMERA, INSTRUCTIONS ARE POSTED AT THIS LINK (http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showthread.php?10200-How-to-Join-GOOGLE-for-Zazenkai). WE ARE NOW LIMITED TO 10 INDIVIDUALS WITH CAMERAS, BUT ANY NUMBER CAN WATCH LIVE 'ONE WAY' AND SIT-A-LONG VIA THE ABOVE SCREEN. IF JOINING WITH CAMERA, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MICROPHONE IS MUTED:

00:00 – 00:15 CEREMONY (HEART SUTRA in English) and Dedication
00:15 – 00:45 ZAZEN
00:45 – 00:55 KINHIN
00:55 – 01:25 ZAZEN
01:25 – 01:30 FOUR VOWS & VERSE OF ATONEMENT

As you can see, our Zazenkai consists of chanting the 'Heart Sutra' in English (the words are at the link below), some full floor prostrations in sets of three (please follow along with me ... or a simple Gassho can be substituted if you wish), followed by our Dedication, Zazen twice for about 30 minutes each, with 10 minutes of Kinhin in between, and we end the sitting with 'The Verse of Atonement' and 'The Four Vows'.

Please join us in the Chanting of the Heart Sutra (although please keep your microphone muted). You can download and print out the Chants we will recite at the following link (PDF):

Chant Book (PDF) (https://sites.google.com/site/jundotreeleaf/Weekly%20%26%20Monthly%20Zazenkai%20-%20Lay%20Version%20-%20Feb2017.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1)

or

Chant Book (SHORT VERSION HTML) (http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showthread.php?7032-Weekly-Monthly-Zazenkai-Chant-Book-is-Here)

Not everyone realizes that they can join in the Chanting of the Heart Sutra, Verse of Atonement and Four Vows (although we ask that you keep your microphone down). Please follow along with the Chant Book, and let your voice ring!

So, please join us as soon as you can, and we will keep a Zafu open for you.

Remember, when we drop all thought of 'here' 'there' 'now' 'then' ... we are sitting all together!

Gassho, Jundo gassho1

SatTodayLAH

Jundo
07-14-2017, 12:19 AM
After much much research by Daniela to find a lovely wording, our recital today ...

Das Große Herz der Vollkommenen Weisheit Sutra

Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara
erkennt in der Übung der Prajna Paramita,
dass alle fünf Skandhas leer sind
und überwindet so alles Leiden.
Shariputra,
Form ist nicht verschieden von Leerheit,
Leerheit ist nicht verschieden von Form.
Form ist Leerheit, Leerheit ist Form.
Das gleiche gilt für Empfindung,
Wahrnehmung, Wollen und Bewusstsein.
Shariputra,
alle Dharmas sind ausgezeichnet durch Leerheit.
Sie entstehen nicht und sie vergehen nicht,
sind weder vollkommen noch unvollkommen,
nehmen weder zu noch ab.
Daher gibt es in der Leerheit
keine Form, keine Empfindung, keine Wahrnehmung,
kein Wollen, kein Bewusstsein.
Weder Augen, Ohren, Nase, Zunge, Körper noch Denken.
Keine Farben, Geräusche, Gerüche, keinen Geschmack,
keine Berührung und kein Objekt des Denkens.
Weder einen Bereich der Sinne
noch einen Bereich des Denkens.
Weder Unwissenheit,
noch ein Ende von Unwissenheit.
Weder Alter und Tod
noch ein Ende von Alter und Tod.
Kein Leiden, keinen Anfang, kein Ende, keinen Weg,
kein Erkennen und auch kein Erreichen,
weil es nichts zu erreichen gibt.
Ein Bodhisattva verwirklicht Prajna Paramita
und der Geist ist kein Hindernis.
Ohne Hindernis gibt es keine Furcht.
Frei von allen Verblendungen
verweilt ein Bodhisattva in Nirvana.
Alle Buddhas der Vergangenheit, Gegenwart
und Zukunft verwirklichen Prajna Paramita
und erwachen zu Anuttara Samyak Sambodhi.
Wisse daher, dass Prajna Paramita
das große transzendente Mantra ist,
das große strahlende Mantra,
das unübertroffene Mantra,
das unvergleichliche Mantra,
welches alles Leiden beendet.
Das ist wahr und ohne Falschheit.
Verkünde das Prajna Paramita Mantra,
verkünde das Mantra, das lautet:
gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha

Mp
07-14-2017, 12:48 AM
Lovely lovely, looking forward to chanting in German ... thank you Jundoa and Daniela, I will be there live! =)

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Jishin
07-14-2017, 01:09 AM
Sounds great in German!

Gasho, Jishin, _/st\_

Doshin
07-14-2017, 01:16 PM
Nice to seen then hear it in German. After two years of High School German and a short time there I recognize words! Wish I knew more, but then there are those who wish I had a better command of English and that is my native toungue[morehappy]

Doshin
st/lah

Jakuden
07-14-2017, 01:30 PM
I'll try to be there one-way from the train to NYC if I get reception! [morehappy] Love train Zazen.

Gassho,
Jakuden
SatToday/LAH

Kyonin
07-14-2017, 03:31 PM
If Thor permits and doesn't send thunderstorms my way, I'll be sitting live.

Gassho,

Kyonin

Seishin
07-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll be partaking On Demand as normal given the French timezone but will use the FSR for the 30 minute zazen sessions - experimenting with all this latest technology. Sans Internet dependence I may add. Gassho all.

STMIFSR / lah

Toby
gassho2

Onkai
07-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Thank you, Jundo, Daniela, and everyone. I'll sit live, one-way, tech permitting.

Gassho,
Onkai

Tai Shi
07-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Ich danke Ihnen--Ich kann etwa gut Deustch sprechen und versthen, werde da sein wenn Ich kan? Danke, danke.

Habe heute etwa gesetzt
Danke, Danke, Danke _/|\_
Tai Shi

Geika
07-14-2017, 11:36 PM
I will try to sit one way, as well. I would love to join live, but these days there is a lot going on at that time and I would hate to log in only to have to log out in the middle. So I just want you all to know that I am there-- but you already knew that, didn't you?

Gassho, sat today, lah

Tai Shi
07-14-2017, 11:39 PM
I will be there in person if I can find the link--I can speak somewhat good German understand the speech.

std LAH
Gassho
Tai Shi

Mp
07-15-2017, 12:45 AM
Hello folks,

Here is todays zazenkai link: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/f7lvj7e7tnf5bh7bswfksgch2ye

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Shokai
07-15-2017, 02:31 AM
Thank you all who sat and will sit. Kudos to Daniella for her recitation of the Heart Sutra.
be well all.

gassho, Shokai
sat/Lah

Onkai
07-15-2017, 02:32 AM
Thank you, everyone. That was a lovely zazenkai. Have a great weekend!

Gassho
Onkai
SatToday/LAH

Mp
07-15-2017, 02:34 AM
Thank you Jundo, Daniela, and everyone, that was beautiful ... well done Daniela! =)

Also, my apologize for not chanting the Das Große Herz der Vollkommenen Weisheit Sutra during dedication, but I was chanting it in my heart. Whether German, English, or your native language, the Heart Sutra knows no bounds ... each is unique and beautiful, yet at the same time one and whole, boundless.

Gassho & Danke Sehr
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Geika
07-15-2017, 02:36 AM
I jinxed myself-- my mom asked me to do some errands with her, so I missed out again. Oh well, I will join you all in the recording. Gassho, and thank you to all who sat.

Sat today, lah

Tai Shi
07-15-2017, 03:01 AM
Thank you everyone for a great Zazenkai, and I did understand most of The Heart Sutra in German.

Tai Shi
std
Gassho

Tai Shi
07-15-2017, 03:25 AM
Thank you so very much! I learn so much when I'm present in mind, and body For Jika, where you are, there you are. Charles

Tai Shi
std
Gassho

Joyo
07-15-2017, 03:25 AM
Thank you Jundo, Shingen, Daniela....so nice to hear the Heart Sutra in German. That language will always have a special place in my heart. =)

Gassho,
Joyo
sat today/lah

Jakuden
07-15-2017, 12:34 PM
Sat with you all on the train, but reception was spotty so didn't get the full effect [emoji846] Will sit with the recording later today if I can! Thank you all.
Gassho
Jakuden
SatToday/LAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margherita
07-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Sat today with the recording.
Thank you everyone for your efforts, and thank you Jundo for your beautiful speech, it really touched my heart.
I'm looking forward to sit with you again,

Gassho,
Mags

Meishin
07-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Vielen Dank!

Gassho
Meishin
sat today

aprapti
07-16-2017, 06:17 PM
Hello folks,

Here is todays zazenkai link: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/f7lvj7e7tnf5bh7bswfksgch2ye

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

hello Shingen, i tried the link in google chrome, but got a 404 error.

gassho2
Coos

std/lah

Mp
07-16-2017, 06:55 PM

gassho2
Coos

std/lah

Hmm, I just tried it and it worked for me. Can you tell me which OS and browser you are using?

Are you looking for the recording? If so, please see below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-e_DcmyJ_A

Gassho
Shingen

SatToday/LAH

Jundo
07-16-2017, 11:05 PM

gassho2
Coos

std/lah

The link only works to join the live netcast when live. After that, the recording is what is seen in the top post of the thread.

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH

Meitou
07-16-2017, 11:18 PM
I sat part of this today and want to add my thanks to Daniela - not just for a Heart Sutra with a different yummy flavour - but for allowing me to know her a little better. I've seen Daniela so many times and never known who she, or the other folks, were/are. Kudos also to the drummer, great work!
Gassho
Frankie

Satwithyoualltoday/LAH.

Jakuden
07-16-2017, 11:59 PM
I sat part of this today and want to add my thanks to Daniela - not just for a Heart Sutra with a different yummy flavour - but for allowing me to know her a little better. I've seen Daniela so many times and never known who she, or the other folks, were/are. Kudos also to the drummer, great work!
Gassho
Frankie

Satwithyoualltoday/LAH.

Yes thank you very much Daniela and percussionist, and Jundo, Shingen and everyone! Was able to do the whole Zazenkai with audio yesterday afternoon :-) Awesome.

Gassho,
Jakuden
SatToday/LAH

Seishin
07-17-2017, 08:21 AM
I would also like to offer my thanks to both Jundo and Daniella. Although my German is nonexistent the oration resonated with me, so many deep bows for this Zazenkai.

Set today in FSR

🙏

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

aprapti
07-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Thank you, Shingen and Jundo.

gassho2
coos

std/lah

Jika
07-18-2017, 03:26 PM
Thank you all.

Thanks to Daniela for chanting, and for finding this version.
I'll give it a try!

Gassho
Jika
#sattoday, lah

Washin
07-20-2017, 05:08 AM
Just sat this one recorded.
Danke Daniela, thank you Jundo and everyone gassho1

Gassho
Washin
ST

Jundo
07-20-2017, 05:41 AM
Just sat this one recorded.
Danke Daniela, thank you Jundo and everyone gassho1

Gassho
Washin
ST

I see a Zazenkai with the Heart Sutra in Ukranian, sometime very soon ....

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH

Kotei
07-20-2017, 05:41 AM
Thank you everyone!

If Thor permits and doesn't send thunderstorms my way, I'll be sitting live.

Gassho,

Kyonin
As you worship Thor, his father Wotan (Odin) and also Freya, calling their names on a frequent basis (Thursday, Wednesday, Freyday) ;-),
it seems that Wotan sent his crows and wolves to look after you.
Thor kept you safe from the giants, Wotan's wisdom (he gave an eye for getting wisdom and universal knowledge) helped.
Oh, and yes, Sol and Mani (sun and moon) (Sunday and Monday) ;-) were steering the sun- and the moon-wagon in the sky, providing light, giant wolfes hunting them.
Seems, that the old gods are still around... Also the tale of Ostera, goddess of spring, who made the bunny from a bird (eggs and bunnies) reminds me on something, that's still celebrated.

Gassho,
Kotei sat/lah today.

Washin
07-20-2017, 06:59 AM
I see a Zazenkai with the Heart Sutra in Ukranian, sometime very soon ....

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH

I thought of this some time ago when I first enjoyed listening the Heart Sutra in Spanish.
Thank you, Jundo. I'm now getting prepared for the first possibility gassho1

Gassho
Washin
sat and lah

Kokuu
07-20-2017, 11:42 AM
Danke an alle für das Sitzen mit mir.

Gassho
Kokuu
-sattoday-

Byokan
07-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Just catching up on this one. So lovely! Thank you dear sangha, gassho2

Gassho
Byōkan
sat + lah

Enjaku
07-24-2017, 02:27 PM
I missed this last week so caught up today.
Jundo - you really made me laugh...

Daniela - beautiful chanting, vielen Dank!
Treeleaf ist wunderbar!

Gassho,
Enjaku
Sat LAH

Gokai
07-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone

I Sat yesterday with all of You and the recording of this zazenkai. Thank You very much everyone for making this possible. Thank You Daniela.
I wish a great week to all of You.

Gassho, Gokai

Sattoday/LAH