PDA

View Full Version : Notice about the Treeleaf Art Circle Forum

RichardH
02-14-2017, 02:37 AM
The Treeleaf Art Circle is being re-booted in its original form...

Please see this thread for a description.

http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showthread.php?14301-Announcing-the-Treeleaf-Art-Circle&highlight=Announcing+circle

We began down this road of exploring the Dharma through art, and also investigating how the cultural/artistic manifestation of the teachings evolved as they passed through different lands in different times. However, this project came up against the reqirement that I as a new ordainee refrain from discussing the Dharma. The Art Forum then became a place where members could post about whatever creative projects they are working on, or a place for open discussion of related matters.

Now time has passed and I can speak freely about the Dharma through, in, and, as, art. For anyone who is interested, please read the above link, and let's see about picking up that thread. There will still be a section for posting personal projects and having open discussion.

I will be doing some maintenance in the forum for the next week or so, and then posting a new subject to explore. I hope you will join me.

Gassho
Daizan

Sat today

Meitou
02-17-2017, 08:00 AM
I'm very excited this is happening, please count me in :)
Gassho
Sat with you all today