PDA

View Full Version : SIT-A-LONG with JUNDO: Home for the Holidays!

Jundo
12-18-2015, 06:54 PM
(I would like to repost this Old Holiday Favorite :) )

===============================================

I would like to wish each and all members of Treeleaf, and our "Sit-a-Long" family, a Peaceful Rohatsu, Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah ...

.... as well as All the Happy Holidays of Peace and Goodwill, whenever and whatever they are ...

... and a Very Tranquil and Content 'Just This Very Moment' too, ever new and changing ...

This also leads to a related topic ...

Heading home to see family and friends always presents a few special "opportunities for Practice" at this time of year ...

Meeting family and old friends ... how do you explain to them about "being a Buddhist"?

You may even start to feel a little guilty for not being part of the religion you were raised in.

How should we celebrate the holidays with friends and family?

My answer: Sing all the songs, be with the ones we love ... Celebrate Peace & Joy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXKHMmzyLo

Gukan
12-18-2015, 07:55 PM
:) Thank you Jundo. Blessed to live in an extremely multicultural city where Easter runs into Vaisakhi runs into Vesak runs into Eid runs into Rosh Hashanah runs into another Eid runs into Diwali runs into Hannukah runs into Rohatsu runs into Christmas... and very lovely it is too. Opportunity after opportunity for remembering what it is to be alive and part of a community.

gassho1
Libby
sattoday

Mp
12-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Ahhh what a classic, thank you Jundo. A Happy Holidays and a Happy Moment by Moment ... may life bring love and joy to you all! =)

Gassho
Shingen

#sattoday

Sekishi
12-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Happy moment everyone. [tranquillity]

Gassho,
Sekishi
#satToday

Tb
12-18-2015, 08:34 PM
Hi.

Happy moment!

Mtfbwy
Fugen

#Sat2day

Jika
12-23-2015, 07:14 AM
gassho1 :)

Josan
12-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Gassho Jundo,

Peace, love and happiness to all sentient beings but especially to my fellow Treeleafers gassho2

David
sattoday

RichardH
12-25-2015, 02:59 AM
Thank you, Jundo.

A peaceful Christmas Eve to all (by any nameless name, and ordinary naming too)[tranquillity]

Gassho
Daizan

sat today

edit: %&#@*^ spelling

CK732
12-25-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm working on a silent night that's really silent. Happy Holidays everyone.

Gassho

Clarisse Sat2Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk