Thread: Dear Resistance

Dear Resistance

Dear Resistance,
    I am going to sit now. No more surfing the forums. No more procrastination. No more thinking about practice. Time to actually practice. Good bye Resistance. Hello present moment.
    Gassho
    Bunny

I'm sharing this commitment with the Sangha because resistance is strong for me lately. Knowing that I've made the commitment to myself and the group...having that accountability is a tool I'm using in this moment to help me persevere in my practice today.

Gassho
    Bunny

Kantai
    I´m also going to sit now, no more excuses!

That's great Milarepa!

I was able to do a full 30 minute sitting. I've been struggling to do a full sitting (or sitting at all) for months. Now I just need to keep the momentum going.

Good on you both!

Gassho
    Andy

Yugen

Yugen

Mp
    Very nice Bunny.

Gassho
    Shingen

Bunny I know what you mean; thank you for posting this inspiration. During this weekend's zazenkai, I don't know why, but I thought I was going to crawl out of my skin. hahahahah It was all I could do to just sit there. Some days are just like that, and it's good to hear this type of inspiration.

Gassho,

Risho

Bunny,

Let us all sit with you and that resistance and also any resistance that we have. Releasing all hindrances that holds us back.

Gassho,
    Heishu

“Blessed are the flexible, for they never get bent out of shape." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Heishu View Post
    Bunny,

Let us all sit with you and that resistance and also any resistance that we have. Releasing all hindrances that holds us back.

Gassho,
    Heishu
    Yes to this.
    Gassho

Joyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Dear Resistance,
    I am going to sit now. No more surfing the forums. No more procrastination. No more thinking about practice. Time to actually practice. Good bye Resistance. Hello present moment.
    Gassho
    Bunny

I'm sharing this commitment with the Sangha because resistance is strong for me lately. Knowing that I've made the commitment to myself and the group...having that accountability is a tool I'm using in this moment to help me persevere in my practice today.

Gassho
    Bunny
    Bunny, thank you, such timely words!!!

Treena

certainly the correct response to this is sitting with you. thank you Bunny for your resistance to resistance.
    Last edited by Oheso; 10-07-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    and neither are they otherwise.

Bunny keep it going you can do it. Just take one bunny hop at a time!

I resisted a lot when I started and now I look forward to my sitting time.

Gassho

C

ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Will join you at sitting, Gassho!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...if you ever need advice from someone resisting all day, ask me. Well said Bunny, lets say good bye,
    again and again, whenever we come across it. Ah, its you again, dear resistance, farewell.
    Gassho
    Myoku

Once a day whether you want to or not !!
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Bunny,

A sitting setback is a setup for a sitting comeback!

_/\_,

Lu
    Shinjin datsuraku, datsuraku shinjin..Body-mind drop off, mind-body drop off..

Quote Originally Posted by sittingzen View Post
    Bunny,

A sitting setback is a setup for a sitting comeback!

_/\_,

Lu
    Yes! And also, no come or go, back or front!

Gassho, J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE