NOTE FROM JUNDO: Dear Sleeps,

We need to talk. Please arrange a skype time with me.

This is not the place for this. A few weeks ago, you buried us in posts like this ... and can't let that happen.

Maybe it is meant as art, stream of consciousness, a Buddhist Faulkner, drugs ... I don't know. But it is not Zen Wisdom, my friend.

Gassho, Jundo

If you're sitting and reading this, and plan on surfing the internet for a few more hours doing stuff, congradulations, you just got in hours and hours of sitting practice WHILE getting other things done. Multitasking is brilliant.

Really though, what do you think Buddha does? did? yeah, he sat, prolly did some kind of formal meditation, or not because if you look at big teacher stories from other dharmic traditions, it's virtually the same story, some prince says I'm done, goes out, does the quest, comes back, and kind of does the same thing again, realizing everything was is and will be going as it has always been going. Sure there is a lot of real magic, there really are Buddha's and Bodhisattvas you can ask for help, this stuff is no nonsense, these beings really do exist, you really are in a very deep, very serious tradition that requires a constant check of just doing the right thing as it presents itself to stay in line. It doesn't even matter if you get the precepts or not, or anything really, you do understand right from wrong, you do cry and get upset when you are wronged or when you wrong someone. This stuff never ends, you're never done, you will always be doing something, saying something that will be challenged, and if you do not have all your ducks in a row and are ready to rearranged them because some mistake was made, you better not say or do anything at all.

If you are doing some kind of serious spiritual experiment and are not sure what is going to happen, ask for cover! Ask me or Jundo or Taigu or the ministers in training or high spiritual beings that you know are the right. Buddha supports such actions because he, his predecessors, you, need all the help you, us can get to really get rid of suffering for ourselves and people around us. If you want to try and liberate some spirits, go for it, I do stuff like that, lots of them just don't want to go, they want to hang around, so be it, being fully Buddhas, even ghosts have the right to remain as ghosts, addicts as addicts, etc as etc. You know why they are the way they are? They are enjoying what they are doing, they are in some way happy, clearly being a ghost hung up on some old issue is clearly saddening and something anybody would want to try and help them with, but don't waste your time on stubborn people, ghosts, or anyone. tell them to go away or go away yourself, you have the right to be happy at no expense without exception, feel "bad" about a action? Not sure if you're even responsible? Take responsibility anyway, do your practice to atone for it just in case, apologize to whomever you offended and just be on your way, the world isn't perfect, we all just have our own ideas on how it is but goodness, wisdom, clearly these are things we all see? goodness and wisdom are things that can be refined, because this is buddhism, dogmas are generally thrown out the window when it is seen a fit time to throw them out the window. we don't limit ourselves in our magical, mundane, supramundane, or whatever other way you can imagine to do good, make your own magic! make your own highest of highest purest of purest purifications!

Back in november, I found a site, the Dalai Lama said that it was correct practice to write "Om Mani Padme Hum" on a text file, save it, put in a bunch of pictures of teachers and let it spin. the super prayer wheel. You know what I did, I did just that, except I saved like 80gb of that, 80gb of Om Mani Padme Hum @ 7200rpm=win. Find a practice, and make it better, and better, and better, see no flaws with it? Make it better, made it better? make it better. done? make it better. Recieved dharma transmission? make it better. don't quit, don't stop, don't get teathered even to Buddhas accomplishments for how much good you can do, always make it better, you are not inferior, you are not lower then any teacher, or anyone, you are fully capable of doing these practices and indeed, making them better and better.