Hi Everyone,

So I recently ordered the Nishijima/Cross translation of the Shobogenzo, Book 4 to complete my set. However, when it arrived this week it also came with Book 3 (which I already have). I emailed the shipper:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your order! I did some research and in our listing we have this for our item notes: "paperback book, volume 4, INCLUDES ADDITIONAL BOOK - VOL.3 w/ purchace (2 books, one price), vol. 3 has slight wear to edges and corners, vol.4 is creased down the middle of front cover, cover scuffed, edges and corners are worn/bent.". So it appears that since you ordered book 4 we threw in book 3 for you. Hope that clears everything up. We look forward to shipping you another book sometime soon - thank you

Sincerely,
Corey E.
HPB-Seattle

> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Shawn F Edwards - Amazon Marketplace "
> Received: 3/23/2012 1:54 PM
> To: "Service Seattle"
> Subject: RE: Thank you from Amazon customer Shawn F Edwards (Order:
> 105-2813759-0149822)
>
> Order ID 105-2813759-0149822:
> 1 of Master Dogen's Shobogenzo, Book 4 (Bk.4) [ASIN]
>
> ------------- Begin message -------------
>
> Hi There,
>
> I just wanted to contact you to let you know that you sent Book 3 in addition to Book 4. Was this on purpose or by mistake? If by mistake, please let me know if you'd like me to ship it back.
>
> Thank you and Gassho,
>
> Shawn
So if anyone is building up this set and needs book three, please let me know and I'll send it to you (no charge). All I ask is that you really need it and will use it.

Here's the details: Master Dogen's Shobogenzo, Book 3

PS - First come, first served.

Gassho,

Dokan