Hi all!

Treeleaf is budding some new leaves and we are in need of some folks versed well in phpBB(what we use here for the forum), MySQL (the database here). We are looking at a fresh face for the forum, not only in design - Which a very kind chocobuda has been actively helping out with design(a wonderful new logo and color scheme), along with providing a testing ground -er which I blew up already - thus this post , but organization, more relevant information coming to the foreground and removing the old flash landing page and providing something that is more suited as a gateway to the zendo - basically a phpBB web interface that has has all the key Treeleaf info for visiting folks to learn about Treeleaf.

Changes such as a multiple column forum interface (TBD) a refreshed theme and perhaps a couple of new features to Treeleaf.

I encourage anyone who can to lend what help they can here. If you have the skills it would be greatly appreciated if we could use them here!
I am a great shade tree mechanic but I have no background in the backend of things and I often cause more harm than good!

Treeleaf does not ask for money however Dana in the the form of lending a hand and some time is always welcome! (as well as the the other recommend forms of Dana posted already, of course )
If you can help please post it here, pm or email me, shohei@treeleaf.org!

Photo on 2011-04-04 at 11.43 by d.lenentine, on Flickr

Gassho
Shohei