Thread: Paul Lowe on Conditioning

Paul Lowe on Conditioning

Someone sent me this video today and i wanted to share with you all

[youtube] [/youtube]

_/_

Seiryu

Re: Paul Lowe on Conditioning

Wow! I don't really know what to think of this :shock: :?: :? :idea:
    Thank you for sharing, you've given me much to think about, ponder, disagree, and agree with this today! I'm curious what our teachers may have to say about this one!

Gassho,
    John

Is this guy crazy or brilliant?!

Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson
    Most wise people are a mixture of both at the same time.....

thanks for liking!!!

_/_

Seiryu

Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson
    Or neither. :mrgreen:

Seiryu wrote:
    Most wise people are a mixture of both at the same time.....
    How true! Regardless, I seem to like some of what this guy has to say.

Gassho,
    John

Love the thought "Oh, life is inviting me there!" Gassho, Grace. P.S. Miss your old avator, although I like the new one, too.

Dont't know the guy. Kind of like some of the things he says ( cleverly digested or rediscovered?... the trapping in the pair of opposites and the I don't know seem familiar to me), some things are just outrageously extreme ( we are all conditionned and all the rest of it). Mad? I don't think so, cleverly trained to convince and passionate about what he says.
    The thing is...That sounds very newagy to my ears and the whole role of the personna has some guru flavour to it...You see, the guru thing is precisely what I choose not to go for, I like the ordinary kind of thing, and this Merlin-like big eyed face throwing mighty obvious things at my face ( does he really understand the meaning of i don't know? Does he knows the real power of the nondual whci is even beyond the nondual itself?) looks and sounds in every way like a guru.
    You kind of wanted my impression, you have got it. Check his website, that might also bring a few clues and make things clearer too( he has things to say and sell, and the list of themes...priceless sample of Spiritual materialism)
    I can be wrong. Just my two cents coming from a limited experience that the clever guy would certainly dismiss as conditionning

gassho

Taigu

Taigu wrote:
    The thing is...That sounds very newagy to my ears and the whole role of the personna has some guru flavour to it...You see, the guru thing is precisely what I choose not to go for, I like the ordinary kind of thing, and this Merlin-like big eyed face throwing mighty obvious things at my face ( does he really understand the meaning of i don't know? Does he knows the real power of the nondual whci is even beyond the nondual itself?) looks and sounds in every way like a guru.
    You kind of wanted my impression, you have got it. Check his website, that might also bring a few clues and make things clearer too( he has things to say and sell, and the list of themes...priceless sample of Spiritual materialism)
    After visiting his website(didn't even know he had one till Taigu mentioned it) I must say I did get the guru vibe as well.

Gassho,
    John

Social Sciences 101 with some zen and new age thrown in for dollars, (IMHO) :roll:

I want some of what he's smoking.

I wonder how he feels about air conditioning... :mrgreen:

gassho
    Greg