Thread: Enrollment for our Treeleaf Winter Retreat 2011

Enrollment for our Treeleaf Winter Retreat 2011

Hi everyone!

Just a little message to ask all Treeleafers who are interested in joining us for our retreat in Brussels (27-28-29-30 December 2011) to send me a message as soon as possible.

In the message, it would be nice to say if you stay for the all retreat, wich type of accomodation you want (beds are limited, so it would be great if younger folks could sleep on sleeping mats), and if you have any "food allergy", ...

Of course folks of Treeleaf will have priority in enrollment. But we will also allow people from other Sanghas to join us, so it is important for me to know who is going to come as soon as possible (especially for people absolutly needing to sleep in a bed for any reason) :!:

I'm happy to tell you that we will have the pleasure to share the retreat with two Theravada monks from India. And I hope that many other practitionners will join us!

So, if you don't now what I'm talking about please look at our "winter retreat thread" http://www.treeleaf.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3486. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them in this thread, they can also help others! :wink:

Have a very nice day everyone!

Don't hesitate to contact me for any reasons, :roll:
    deep gassho to all of you,

Jinyu

Re: Enrollment for our Treeleaf Winter Retreat 2011

Hi Jinyu,
    Thanks for all your hard work on this.

I will be there for the whole retreat. I'd like a bed for this old body please. And I will eat anything I am given (within reason!).
    Gassho
    Soen

Hi Jinyu,

Sent you a PM already but for completeness:

I will also be there the whole week. I am a vegetarian (no meat, milk, eggs), however I also don't want to cause issue for the hospitality and can make adjustments if vegetarian option isn't available.

As for the sleeping accomodations, I would prefer a bed, but I am 38 and so can sleep on the floor if others need it more than I do.

Gassho & thanks once again.

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by soendoshin
    Hi Jinyu,
    Thanks for all your hard work on this.

I will be there for the whole retreat. I'd like a bed for this old body please. And I will eat anything I am given (within reason!).
    Gassho
    Soen
    Already noted! And confirmed! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by shards
    Hi Jinyu,

Sent you a PM already but for completeness:

I will also be there the whole week. I am a vegetarian (no meat, milk, eggs), however I also don't want to cause issue for the hospitality and can make adjustments if vegetarian option isn't available.

As for the sleeping accomodations, I would prefer a bed, but I am 38 and so can sleep on the floor if others need it more than I do.
    Hi Shawn!
    I'm sorry I didn't have seen your pm... :shock:
    No problem, the retreat will probably be mainly vegetarian!
    And I'm still able to book a bed if that is your choice, no problem!

So, your reservation is also confirmed!

Have a nice day everyone!
    gassho,
    Jinyu

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to share the fact that I'm going to Bulgaria until the 15th of August. And after that I'll be away for work until the 20th of August.
    People wanting to come to the retreat, just send me a message. I probably won't answer it immediately, but be sure I will as soon as I can!

I hope everyone is Ok!
    Have a great day everyone!

deep gassho,
    Jinyu