Thread: The (Wo)Man of No Rank

The (Wo)Man of No Rank

Hello friends,

I was just looking for a user profile and found, as you will if you click the link, the true Women and Men of No Rank. It turns out it's everyone here except for Jsimon, Jundo, and Taigu (site admins).

Well, that settles that :lol:

Metta and Gassho,

Saijun

Re: The (Wo)Man of No Rank

_/_

Seiryu

Never would have noticed, interesting observation :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Saijun
    Hello friends,

I was just looking for a user profile and found, as you will if you click the link, the true Women and Men of No Rank. It turns out it's everyone here except for Jsimon, Jundo, and Taigu (site admins).

Well, that settles that :lol:

Metta and Gassho,

Saijun
    Yes, we are pretty "rank" sometimes. (For non-native speakers: "rank" = smelly)

John Simon is a priest in the White Plum, an old friend from my days in Florida, who built the original Treeleaf website. We should all express our thanks to him.

By the way, we are about to have a pretty big redesign around here ... thanks to Shohei. All things are change. However, hopefully, we will be keeping all the good stuff about as it is ... making the rest even gooder stuff.

Gassho, J

Jundo wrote:
    By the way, we are about to have a pretty big redesign around here ... thanks to Shohei. All things are change. However, hopefully, we will be keeping all the good stuff about as it is ... making the rest even gooder stuff.
    How exciting! If i remember correctly, long ago you were even talking about a new logo or something like that?

Gassho,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson
    Jundo wrote:
    How exciting! If i remember correctly, long ago you were even talking about a new logo or something like that?

Gassho,
    John
    Choco did a very very nice new Logo for us ... to be seen soon ...

Of course, Logo is just a Logo ... but the Choco-Logo is a nice one.

Gassho, J

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson
    Jundo wrote:

Gassho,
    John
    Choco did a very very nice new Logo for us ... to be seen soon ...

Of course, Logo is just a Logo ... but the Choco-Logo is a nice one. Gassho, J
    Point well taken. Looking forward to all that is to come....yet knowing well, no forward, no backwards, all that is to come, is already here. Even our new logo :wink:

Gassho,
    John