Thread: Netcast Moving from Ustream to JUSTIN.TV

Netcast Moving from Ustream to JUSTIN.TV

Hi,

Due to issues with Ustream (advertisements and high volume commercials that would have cost us thousands of dollars to remove) we have MOVED THE WEEKLY ZAZENKAI NETCASTS TO JUSTIN.TV!

http://www.justin.tv/treeleafzen

IF YOU CLICK INTO "FULL SCREEN" MODE THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD!

There are still some advertisements there, but they seem small and unobtrusive. I have run a few tests these last days, and the platform appears very stable and dependable. In fact, it appears even easier to use for everyone than before. We will find out for sure starting with THIS WEEK'S 4-HOUR MONTHLY ZAZENKAI! PLEASE JOIN US FOR THAT!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

July 2nd, 2011- OUR MONTHLY 4-hour ZAZENKAI!
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3923&p=56154#p56154

Gassho, Jundo

Re: Netcast Moving from Ustream to JUSTIN.TV

Hi.

Looked good, and i saw that there was an app for the iphone, so now you don't need to sit by the computer...

Mtfbwy
    Fugen

Thank you Jundo Sensei for working hard on finding an alternative in time for our next Zazenkai!

Looked good, and i saw that there was an app for the iphone, so now you don't need to sit by the computer
    Thanks Fugen this is great to know

Gassho,
    John

Jundo,
    Thank you. Cannot sit live because of my time zone but will sit tomorrow ... Maybe with my iPhone! Good luck with it.
    Gassho
    Soen

Is there an app for Droids ?

Thanks Jundo...see you then!

Gassho,
    Dosho

Hi All,

Here is the link for this app. Sorry, to our droid owners but this link is only for apple product users :twisted: Not sure if Droid has this or not?
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/justin-t ... 12216?mt=8

It's $10 so I'm going to wait to get it until I know this will be the new home to our Zazenkai for a while.

Gassho,
    John

So tonight I tested an Android app as well. My wife is travelling so I had to mind the kids off and on so caught Jundo's talk on my droid phone and it was flawless. The app I tested wasJTV Player.

There is also a recorder called Justin.tv Broadcaster

Finally, there is another viewer that I haven't tested called JTV Mobile.

Here's a list of the different ones:

https://market.android.com/search?q=jus ... o=1&c=apps

Gassho,
    Shawn

Hi all,
    I downloaded the iphone app. However, treeleafzen doesn't show up in a search. So, I went to my PC and followed treeleafzen in my Justin.tv account there. But after that it still doesn't show up on my iphone app. So, beware. It looks like you can only watch live, and not the archived versions on the iphone. Unless I haven't figured something out yet ... ?
    Gassho,
    Soen

Soen wrote:
    I downloaded the iphone app. However, treeleafzen doesn't show up in a search. So, I went to my PC and followed treeleafzen in my Justin.tv account there. But after that it still doesn't show up on my iphone app. So, beware. It looks like you can only watch live, and not the archived versions on the iphone. Unless I haven't figured something out yet ... ?
    Hi All,
    Soen is right about not being able to watch the recorder versions of our Zazenkai
    We had a bad storm and our power has been out since last night. I always try to sit when it's my weekend off. I thought since we switched to JustinTV and there was an app which could stream through 3G that I'd be set to join in this morning. Downloaded the app only to find out recorded version of Treeleaf doesn't seem to be available. If we have power by tomorrow I'll be sitting in then!

Gassho,
    John