Hi all,

I was thinking that a thread for the most general of questions at Treeleaf, the kind of thing you'd ask about at the reference desk at the library, might be a good idea. Even someone who's been here for just a few weeks might be able to answer such a question and it would be an excellent place for newbies (myself included) to find some common answers. I'll admit that if it's a question about the "Series of Talks For New Folks", I would probably take longer to find something than someone who watched a few of them last week! Of course there will be questions of a deeper and more profound nature that this thread would not be intended to address, but even those I would say can often be asked in a thread of their own.

I'll just say that when I first came to Treeleaf I would often send a PM to Jundo when in most instances I could have asked it on the forum and others probably would have benefited from seeing the response. It's just one of those ideas that may be of use, could be found to be redundant, or anything inbetween. But, in taking my own advice, I thought I'd post my idea and see if it bears any fruit.

So, if you've got a "Where do I find..." or a "How would I go about..." type of question, I'm sure the entire sangha would be happy to help! And I'm off to rewatch the "Series..." videos, having reminded myself how long it's been since I watched them!

Gassho,
Dosho