Thread: Taigu available for dokusan

Taigu available for dokusan

It is soon summer vacation ( not really for I work most of the time) and I am glad to let you know that because of a very light schedule (lighter than my usual crazy one), I will be able to offer dokusan to more people and this in July. So, if you really want to have a chat and know what is taking place when you talk to this intense-choleric-maniac-crazy-loud French guy...You may get in touch with me and see when and how. Skype will be our space.

gassho :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    :mrgreen:

Taigu

Re: Taigu available for dokusan

Thanks for letting us know!

I will be pestering you on Skype as soon as I get some time ready!

:twisted:

Gassho

Seiryu

Hmm,
    I wouldnt know what to ask, even less to tell,
    what would be the program then ? :-)
    _()_
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Taigu
    It is soon summer vacation ( not really for I work most of the time) and I am glad to let you know that because of a very light schedule (lighter than my usual crazy one), I will be able to offer dokusan to more people and this in July. So, if you really want to have a chat and know what is taking place when you talk to this intense-choleric-maniac-crazy-loud French guy...You may get in touch with me and see when and how. Skype will be our space.
    Hmm, maybe we could do a bilingual chat. Or perhaps you don't get to speak French that much - we could talk in French. (Which would be interesting to me, because almost all that I've read or discussed about Zen has been in English...)

Great!!!
    Let's meet and talk. I will send you my schedule and the time availability...

take care

gassho

T.

Hi Kirkmc.

We share the same fate so to speak, everything about the Dharma and the rest of it is always in English...
    Shall we stick to English then?...

gassho

Taigu

Quote Originally Posted by Taigu
    Hi Kirkmc.

We share the same fate so to speak, everything about the Dharma and the rest of it is always in English...
    Shall we stick to English then?...
    Either is fine with me. I'm dualistic as far as language is concerned. :-)

I would love to.
    Also happy to do a public one if you think it would be helpful for the community.

_()_
    Louis

Skype is the place, then. Looking forward for that dokusan. My French is non-existant so we'll have to stick to English, unless you want to try some Catalan...

Gassho gassho gassho

Rimon

Hi all!

I shall make myself available in July every morning ( 6:00 to 9:00 Japanese time) from Monday to Friday.
    Every evening ( 22:00 to 00:00) from Monday to Thursday.
    If you wish to talk...feel most welcome to get in touch through mail and fix an appointment. I also have to squeeze practice, study and sewing in this free time.

gassho

Taigu