Thread: You tube!

You tube!

Hi all!
    Thank you to chocobuda pointing me in the write direction -
    we can all now use this fancy new button(when needed) to share youtube videos that are embedded in the post its self!

When posting you may have noticed the series of buttons that say B(bold), i(italic) U(underline) and so on well there is a new one called youtube. Now you can simply copy and past the url of any youtube video you wish to share in your post, paste into the post, select it and hit the button, or hit the button an paste the youtube url inbetween the tags. Either way it should end up looking like this:

Code:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]
    and that should allow you to see this
    [youtube] [/youtube]

Enjoy!
    Deep bows many times in gratitude for sharing this chocobuda!!

Gassho
    Shohei

Re: You tube!

Now that is COOL!!!!

Thanks for that new feature!!!!!!1

Gassho

Seiryu

P.S Did I say that was AWESOME!

Will Wonders ever cease !! :roll:

thank you

Wow just think of the possibilities, someday a video thread with people talking back and forth over distance and time, just click each video to watch a whole disscussion progress, LOL. hmm or perhaps a video introduction page, or more talents being shown like Seiryu was nice enough to share with us. :wink:
    Very cool thanks for sharing.
    Gassho.

Wow! You create a monster Shohei! :lol:
    Now, I want to flood the posts with evil and totally useless videos of Smurfs smurfing things... ahahaha :roll:

Thank you buddy!
    gassho,
    Jinyu

heh heh... you're welcome.

I can see we already have some pretty cool ideas! Yes, maybe have a little video introduction thread or weekly commentary would be sweet!

The sky is the limit!

Dude that's awesome!

Hey Jinyu,
    Never, ever, ever google Smurfs, there are some pretty sick minds out there :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinyu
    Wow! You create a monster Shohei! :lol:
    Now, I want to flood the posts with evil and totally useless videos of Smurfs smurfing things... ahahaha :roll:

Thank you buddy!
    gassho,
    Jinyu
    Bwhahahaha!

I just remember something funny...
    I was in the same primary school as Peyo the drawer of the Smurfs, I have been in the same class room for two years! And I've seen yesterday that the all building is now called "Le Peyo".

But to say the truth he made several schools in Brussels, we even use to say that there isn't a school in town that he wasn't in :lol: Lets say he preferred drawing than listening to his teachers.... has been a good thing for him!

Take care everyone!
    gassho,
    Jinyu

This is AWESOME! I think Jundo Sensei used a similar concept of this idea for the on demand version of this weeks Zazenkai. Usually we follow a link over to ustream but this week it was right there!
    It's great to see Treeleaf ever evolving thanks to all the creative minds we have here

Gassho,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson
    This is AWESOME! I think Jundo Sensei used a similar concept of this idea for the on demand version of this weeks Zazenkai. Usually we follow a link over to ustream but this week it was right there!
    It's great to see Treeleaf ever evolving thanks to all the creative minds we have here

Gassho,
    John
    Yes, apparently this will work for our Ustream Zazenkais too ...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3571&view=unread#unread

Thank you Shohei. One small step closer to the 3-D Holographic Zen Hall !

With Gassho before a body scanner, sitters will enter the 3-D Holographic Zen Hall from wherever they are. Instantly, a high roofed room, Manjusri Bodhisattva at its center, fills the senses and the 10 directions encircling them. Lifelike images of a hundred others who have sat that day (some hours earlier in distant time zones) occupy projected Zafus all around, and the scent of incense perfumes the air. A young priest walks through the room straightening slippers made of photons, guiding newcomers to their places. Biosensors in the sitter’s clothing adjust posture with a touch lightly felt at the small of the back. A teacher in far Japan, as if a few feet away, offers a talk and responds immediately to questions. Rising from Zazen, all recite as one the Bodhisattva Vows, prostrating toward Manjusri now seen hovering midair as vast as a mountain. The identical scene appears in Holospaces in every sitter’s home or private place, including for one fellow sitting zero gravity on the long voyage to Mars.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3343
    Gassho, Jundo

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBrisson

Gassho,
    John
    Yes, apparently this will work for our Ustream Zazenkais too ...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3571&view=unread#unread

Thank you Shohei. One small step closer to the 3-D Holographic Zen Hall !

With Gassho before a body scanner, sitters will enter the 3-D Holographic Zen Hall from wherever they are. Instantly, a high roofed room, Manjusri Bodhisattva at its center, fills the senses and the 10 directions encircling them. Lifelike images of a hundred others who have sat that day (some hours earlier in distant time zones) occupy projected Zafus all around, and the scent of incense perfumes the air. A young priest walks through the room straightening slippers made of photons, guiding newcomers to their places. Biosensors in the sitter’s clothing adjust posture with a touch lightly felt at the small of the back. A teacher in far Japan, as if a few feet away, offers a talk and responds immediately to questions. Rising from Zazen, all recite as one the Bodhisattva Vows, prostrating toward Manjusri now seen hovering midair as vast as a mountain. The identical scene appears in Holospaces in every sitter’s home or private place, including for one fellow sitting zero gravity on the long voyage to Mars.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3343
    Gassho, Jundo
    Sounds exciting I'll bring the virtual incests
    and thanks to Choco for improving everyone's experience here.

Gassho,
    Jess

Quote Originally Posted by thirst_for_knowledge
    Gassho,
    Jess
    I am pretty sure you meant "virtual insects"! ops:

Gassho,
    Jess
    :lol: Wow.

I think thats the first time I've seen a Freudian slip typed!
    Gassho ~D.

What's the problem, it's all relative

Quote Originally Posted by Hogo
    Gassho,
    Jess
    :lol: Wow.

I think thats the first time I've seen a Freudian slip typed!
    Gassho ~D.

Actually I did mean insects, referring to Jundo's earlier giant radioactive spiders analogy. :roll:

Don't forget Jundo's termites as well!

Gassho,
    John