Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Can I help?

  1. #1

    Can I help?

    Just wondering, I used to work as a freelance flash animator.
    If I can be of any assistance to this site it would be a pleasure.
    the members of this board have been incredibly helpful to reciprocate would be an honor.

  2. #2

    Re: Can I help?

    Quote Originally Posted by thirst_for_knowledge
    Just wondering, I used to work as a freelance flash animator.
    If I can be of any assistance to this site it would be a pleasure.
    the members of this board have been incredibly helpful to reciprocate would be an honor.
    I too want to offer my help if anyone need graphics for a website or print product. Indeed it would be an honour to reciprocate.

  3. #3

    Re: Can I help?

    Hiya Folks!
    Not to speak out of turn but I want to say that yes help of any kind is welcome!
    Since Treeleaf - Jundo and Taigu, do not accept donations in financial terms (monetary Dana), Treeleaf as a sangha still has up keep in away like any zendo or place of practice!
    Enhancements and a "fresh coat of paint as it were" are on going and so in that spirit, way is very much welcome! Thank you for offering! You may be contacted soon 8)

    Gassho
    Shohei

  4. #4

    Re: Can I help?

    Yes, yes, thank you guys!

    We will have a couple of new projects coming up soon, with their own web pages ... the "Let's Make Buddhist Holidays Family Friendly" Project and the "Deed A Day, Pass It On" Project ... so I will be in touch!

    Nine Bows to All Volunteers!

    Gassho, J

  5. #5
    disastermouse
    Guest

    Re: Can I help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo
    Yes, yes, thank you guys!

    We will have a couple of new projects coming up soon, with their own web pages ... the "Let's Make Buddhist Holidays Family Friendly" Project and the "Deed A Day, Pass It On" Project ... so I will be in touch!

    Nine Bows to All Volunteers!

    Gassho, J
    Awesome! I'm glad there are people in the sangha with these mad skillz!

  6. #6

    Re: Can I help?

    ooo a flash animator and a graphics designer nice

    I'm a java programmer, so I could help if any jsp's/servlets are required.

    Gassho,

    Risho

  7. #7

    Re: Can I help?

    Sweet! This is starting to sound like Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Web!

    A programmer, a Flash guru and me, a pixel pusher. Nice!

    Let me know how can I help!

  8. #8

    Re: Can I help?

    Hi.

    Not to forget The techmage, although he's been around for a bit, aided by his side kick mr fumbles...

    Mtfbwy
    Fugen

  9. #9

    Re: Can I help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fugen
    Hi.

    Not to forget The techmage, although he's been around for a bit, aided by his side kick mr fumbles...

    Mtfbwy
    Fugen
    I LOL'd

    Thank you very much for putting your selves and talents out there

    Gassho
    Shohei

  10. #10

    Re: Can I help?

    Yes, thank you again!

    I have a wonderful (I feel) project in mind, and I will be in touch with you lovely people shortly.

    Gassho, J

  11. #11

    Re: Can I help?

    Hey, sorry it took so ;long to respond to this, (computer problems), under control now, would still love to be of assistance.
    Really hope I'm no t too late.

    Gassho,
    Jess.

  12. #12

    Re: Can I help?

    Hi.

    You're never to late lend a hand and always welcome.
    If the league master, the techmage, hasn't made contact, he will.

    Mtfbwy
    Fugen

  13. #13

    Re: Can I help?

    Thanks Fugen,you've been really helpful.

    Gassho,
    Jess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •