Thread: Hello, again.

Hello, again.

Hello everyone,

I've been absent from the boards for some time and I wanted to say hello...just in case someone out there was wondering where I was..... :wink: I've had a hard time in life lately, and because of that, my practice has suffered. I feel like I'm starting from square one (don't we always?), so forgive me if it takes me a while to catch up with all the videos, posts, etc. I was too hard on myself these last several months, so I'm trying a new approach to my practice. I'm going to be more accepting of my limitations. To know that, at times, it is more compassionate to remain silent. I need to be more mindful of how I (no I) impact the world around me. I'm hoping to take in every moment with a clear and peaceful mind. I am thankful for each and every one of you and I'm looking forward to taking up this path with you again.

Deep Gassho,

Adam

Re: Hello, again.

Hi Adam,
    welcome back; as someone who spends way too much time shadowboxing, I can relate. Sometimes being silent is the right answer. Other times sharing is the way to go. In either case, the gang's all here.

gassho,
    Chris

Hi Adam,
    Good to see you back! I'm sorry to hear you hit some rocky bits, glad to hear your still going with the ups and downs

Gassho
    Shohei

welcome back, Adam! I'm forever beginning again it seems, as well.

We come, we go, and back again, but always are here together.
    Good to see you Adam. No stranger myself to the roller coaster of practice, and self conflict.
    Go easy brother.
    Gassho.
    ~Dave.

Hello!

Good to have you back. Make haste slowly regarding your practise. We don't award any medals around here. Just do what you can.

Gassho,

Hans

Welcome back!
    All I can add to what's been said it that there is no "square one," and no "finish line." Just wade on in at your own pace and flow with the stream.

Hey, I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you're back

Gassho,

Risho

Welcome back Adam! The great thing about Treeleaf is that we're open 24/7, 365. Pull up a chair anytime!

Glad to have you back.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Hey Adam, nice to see you back!

Your new approach sounds wise.

Gassho

jennifer

Hi Adam,

As one of newer faces you'll see around here just thought I'd welcome you back too!

Gassho,
    John

Yugen

Adam,
    I am glad you are back. Your presence is encouraging to my own practice. I too have made a commitment to participate more closely and consistently in the sangha's activities after an absence due to self importance and the realization of humility in its wake. Your post provides me with encouragement. Thank you.

As wise voices have said here, do what you can, and please realize that anything that occurs in the course of the day is part of your life, as it is, right now.

Welcome back, and Gassho

Yugen