Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Introduction

Re: Introduction

Just wanted to make a quick comment on this thread. If you haven't watched these you have to spend some time.with them. Taigu's perspective on them is truly refreshing and unique ...

Enjoy the talks and your practice!

G

S

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

Thank you Shawn for digging those up. For someone who joined in recently (talking about myself) it's very beneficial to see those talks that otherwise may be missed.

No comment

Just kidding... "don't read the texts, allow the texts to read you" Awesome

Gassho Master Taigu

"Shobogenzo is not The Bible" but a way to force us to be alive. I like that, and the words about Zen texts which do not give answers, which are not a pretext to accumulate some scholar knowledge. Kosen

Wonderful ... I love your passion in this Taigu ... dead or non dead!

Gassho
    Michael
    真 眼

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Empty and marvellous.
    Thanks for this Taigu

_/\_
    deep gassho
    bob

Taigu,

Thank you for this much needed teaching.

Gasho, JC

Let the video watch you!
    迎 Geika

YEa!!! Thank you so much for this reminder...it reminds me...um....and I remind to it...gonna sit on that.

Gassho

kb
    Meditate and Defy.

Loved the metaphor of the bell. Today I let the bell ring me and it was louder than at any other time.

Searching for answers, we lose the point of the question, searching for questions we lose the point of the answer. Seeing the question as an opportunity to ask more questions, there becomes only questing, going deeper and deeper until there is no question, no quester, only the seeking. Ultimately (I hope) there is no seeking. Only ...

Blessings to all,
    Richard