Thread: The Zen Revolution/ H. Grevemberg

The Zen Revolution/ H. Grevemberg

I was curious to see if anyone else has read this book or listened to the podcast. Over at his site you can download a PDF version of the book (scroll to the very bottom of the page) or listen to the podcast, which is him reading his book and also reading excerpts from other authors (from Hunter S. Thompson to Poe to Dostoyevsky). Anyways, I haven't finished it all, but it looks like one man telling us his journey, his quest, and his experiences on his way to and on the "path" for lack of a better word. I wanted to see if anyone out there has heard of him before, and what you think about it.
    http://www.thezenrevolution.com/
    BTW I am not working or shilling for this dude, cause he also sells copies of the book over at Amazon, but like I said, you can download a free PDF version at his site.
    Gassho

Re: The Zen Revolution/ H. Grevemberg

Hi!
    I just downloaded the book... Will tell what I think in a couple of weeks or so :roll:
    thank you for sharing!

gassho

Re: The Zen Revolution/ H. Grevemberg

I've "heard" the first two chapters and followed along reading. So far, it seems like a "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" for the 21st Century, with a bit more emphasis on the Zen aspect.