Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: boiling the sound of pine trees in a pot

Hybrid View

Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage Priest Taigu's Avatar

boiling the sound of pine trees in a pot

As an old Zen saying goes: boil the sound of pine trees in the pot...

We may just watch everything as we drink tea, this over there is not excluded form the activity here and now. Drinking tea is drinking air, clouds, highways, fields, mountains...This moment is really big.

Just like our sitting, not just a few inches of flesh balanced on a cushion. Where do sitting starts, where does it end?

As we sit, everything is invited into it. The one and undivided being-time is our practice.

Taigu

I ran to the soup pot and looked inside! Under the carrots I found cats, rats, bats, rocketships, Abraham Lincoln, blue, justice, memory, triangle, and softloudprickly forever marshmallow poverty jump.

Thank you for the recipe, I will eat this until the beginning of time.

Gassho
    Lisa

Myoho

Gassho

Vincent
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.