Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Sense of Humor

Hybrid View

Sense of Humor

Gassho everyone,

I have always tried to deal with all things in my adult life with humor. At least since my divorce 32 years ago.

It does no good to cry, so you might as well laugh. There's nothing so serious you can't laugh at it somehow. Are things I have tried to remember. At times others have looked down on me because of that view. When my mother died, I led the way in remembering some of the times my brother and sister and I made her so angry. In the end we could all laugh.

I have recently decided that my affinity for Buddhism may have come from this outlook. Suffering is universal and life is a miracle of a gift. Enjoy it all.

And don't forget to laugh if you can and cry when you need to.

Gassho,

Marty

Revitalizing an old, like really old, thread.
    From today's Mother Goose and Grimm.

AL (Jigen) in:
    Faith/Trust
    Courage/Love
    Awareness/Action!

Even Mahakashyapa laughed! ...
    Gassho,
    "Heitetsu"
    Christopher